Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ref making sure he gets his TV time early in playoffs this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That should be 2-0. Get in.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This is a great performance. Better than I could have dreamed of. Come on Wednesday!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Brighton vs Wednesday kicks off in a minute. Come on Wednesday

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

As a Wednesday fan, kills me to say but if Brighton keep this up and don't win this in regular time, they'll be beyond gutted. We've not turned up and can't keep the ball for love nor money.

Blue Star Error posted:

I used to think Kieran Westwood was really good because he always plays a blinder against Norwich but he's not very good is he

He's one of the best keepers in the league, no one could keep them out with this defending.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's really unlucky for Brighton but I don't feel too bad about it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gotta be a message to Wednesday that. We break and nearly score, gotta get that midfield under control.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

We were beyond solid at the back in the second half. Wembleyyy here we come!

Unlucky for Brighton, you were a great team all season and it sucks for you to finish up with nothing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

A little under two hours until kick off for the play-off final.

Not nervous yet but I think that will change when the game is on. I'm pretty confident that Wednesday will do the job, especially after Hull's second leg against Derby.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They're the Wednesday band after all.

Tight game this

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That was probably a penner, but Hull really ought to hang their heads at this attendance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Beautiful goal to win it, well deserved by Hull. Shameful by Wednesday. You would have thought it was a sunday league game with that performance.

• Locked thread