Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Hmmm guy who didnt post in league 1 thread all last year starts posting in the championship thread gloating when his team is promoted. strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Lol you're mental so I'm saying this for the last ever time before this becomes a repeat of last seasons thread.

You pestered me (and encouraged others to pester me) about paying that bet out weeks before the outcome was a certainty. I was tired of hearing it and insisted I couldn't pay until you chose a charity. You neglected to do this. I, rightly, as it turns out, assumed you'd pick the charity of the club you think I dislike most as a Leeds fan, and donated the required ten quid.

I proceeded to provide evidence of the timing of this donation, but because you felt shame that I'd lost the bet but still managed to make you feel like a loser, you disputed this, and continue to dispute. This only makes you look more & more like the stubborn, argumentative person everyone not only knows you are but likes you for it.

That's the end. You won but also lost by being entirely predictable. Unlucky.

Nice Meltdown

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Ewar Woowar posted:

I thought Taff hated leeds

lmao hes got the pastier skin of Zaph

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Made a big mistake and bet on Leeds at the weekend, gently caress Leeds.

At least those Wednesday boys didnt let me down.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Im going to Huddersfield - Fulham this weekend and Im excited about seeing some real football

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I went to Huddersfield Fulham, it was a lovely little match. Fulham came out pressing and forced Huddersfield mistakes but then seemed determined to kill the game and waste time. Huddersfield deserved their equaliser and in the second half seemed the only team looking to win.

My Huddersfield supporting mate had told me to keep an eye on Nahki Wells but I thought he was pretty poor, passing was shite. Dembele came on in the second half and I cant see why based on this performance that Spurs are chasing him.

It was nice to go to a championship game tho, and my half time pie was better than the pies at United.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Yes, at home to MK Dons

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Joey Barton turned up late to the championship parade and so wasnt given a medal (the league had sent 25 but Burnley had 27 players they wanted to give medals to). This made Barton get in a strop and he refused to hold up the proper championship instead taking an inflatable one from the crowd to hold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Didnt he win the championship with Newcastle too?

• Locked thread