Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Buying a PSP, modding it and playing 20 minutes of some SNES game on an emulator and then never touching it again.

Selling some game to a store for like $3 so I could get a double cheeseburger. Don't even remember the game but if I knew I would probably regret it even more.

Trading and selling in general I guess, never know when you might want to play one of the classics.....

I will probably buy a new XB360 in a few years before they disappear just so a load of my games won't be unplayable. Will probably regret it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread