Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I have a few gaming regrets but the only one I can think of right now is that I never beat FFIX and I only remember that because last week I was cleaning poo poo out and found the jewel case for the game with a bunch of old CDs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Laputanmachine posted:

I once had the opportunity to buy Mischief Makers on the cheap. I opted for Killer Instinct Gold.

Those were both good but I agree that Mischief Makers was better

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

exus posted:

i regret playing so much counter-strike and world of warcraft.

I was about to say I regret playing so much WoW but I was lucky to be in a great guild with chill laidback people who I am still friends with to this day so I can't say it was all wasted time

As for gaming purchase regrets OP said State of Emergency and I'm with that, played that game for about an hour and then shelved it forever. was real disappointing.
trying to think of a game I've regretted buying sometime in the last 10 years and it's tough because I'm such a cheapskate these days. haven't even bought a console since PS2 unless you count handhelds

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Pumprag posted:

Kickstarting Barkley 2

this post made me sad

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Pumprag posted:

It's never going to be released

:negative:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

woofbro posted:

e: I have no gaming regrets.

now that is a life well lived

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

cool biRd pics posted:

steam emote inventory worth > $200

a worthwhile investment, they can only go up in value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Foxhound posted:

Selling some game to a store for like $3 so I could get a double cheeseburger. Don't even remember the game but if I knew I would probably regret it even more.

you don't remember the game but you do remember the cheeseburger, maybe you made a good deal there

• Locked thread