Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Owning a surprisingly large number of Sonic games, in retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sonic Advance, Sonic Advance 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Christ...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mach2 posted:

yeah but these games are good

:stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually the only gaming purchase in recent years that I've regretted was buying MKX Day 1 just because it was a PS4 fighting game that would work with my PS3 stick. That game is hot piss and I'm still mad I spent 60 dollars on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

there was a gamescom live conference thing they were live chatting, i dont think anyone else actually watched it

I watched the Dark Souls III video, and thanks to your link, found out there's a scale bound gameplay video now maybe, that I want to watch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

laserghost posted:

destroying my copy of little big adventure 2/in medicine-induced tard rage. it was the first game that I bought - well, I've paid half of it, and rest was covered by my father, who bitched and moaned that he had to take me to one and only store with games in town, and buy me some kind of dumbass game instead of some education poo poo (i was 9). he already said no to duke 3d or blood because violent games make violent children etc., and decided to additionally poo poo on my b-day gift that I payed half of with my own money because gently caress me and whatever makes me happy.

I sold and traded a lot of games during those 20 years, but I'm still pissed at myself for that. binding to personal belongings is the dumbest thing our poo poo brains do to us.

Erm.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man I had completely forgotten about Other M...I preordered that game...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

there was a time in Games where someone could call you out for piracy if you posted about playing a game before release and you had to post a picture of your receipt or youd get banned

Wish I'd read games then and I coulda saved some money

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Parker Lewis posted:

I missed out on the entire PSX era because I spent something like $400 of my paper route money on a Sega Saturn instead of waiting a few months and getting a PlayStation.

Seemed like a good idea at the time because I'd had a Master System and Genesis and those were both good, and Sony was an unknown quantity in gaming at that point, but it looks pretty bad in retrospect.

runner-up would be returning an unopened copy of Goldeneye that I got for Christmas with my N64 so that I could get Bomberman 64 instead.

Bomberman 64 was way better than Goldeneye.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

i left my clamshell Gameboy SP on a plane

RIP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My GBA SP is still in my closet with a GBC copy of Mario Tennis in the game slot. I bet it still has a charge, that's probably the finest portable console made still

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Not a Children posted:

I loved my SP, but was broke when the DS came out and traded it in to afford the upgrade.

I regret it terribly

youre av is amking me really horny lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

Aren't those supposed to be really good for emulation

The problem is that Bonzi never sent it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I've boughten Spore probably 3 times.

:dogbutton:

• Locked thread