Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exus
Dec 28, 2008
i regret playing so much counter-strike and world of warcraft. i had pretty firmly checked out of consoles by 2002 so i missed out on a lot of great stuff around that era, particularly single player. i recently picked up another ps2 and picked up most of the hallmark titles from that system. currently balancing katamari damacy with god of war. digging both thoroughly, although i never thought i'd play this stuff.

in terms of purchases... probably Rage? it was $5 but i really wanted to have fun in that game and it was very short on fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread