Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my biggest gaming regret is not spending even more time than I do gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't get to game a lot and it makes me sad.

life sucks

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I traded a Dr Pepper to a guy for a copy of Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Parker Lewis posted:

I missed out on the entire PSX era because I spent something like $400 of my paper route money on a Sega Saturn instead of waiting a few months and getting a PlayStation.

Seemed like a good idea at the time because I'd had a Master System and Genesis and those were both good, and Sony was an unknown quantity in gaming at that point, but it looks pretty bad in retrospect.

runner-up would be returning an unopened copy of Goldeneye that I got for Christmas with my N64 so that I could get Bomberman 64 instead.

the saturn was epic imo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kylra posted:

I was a young and foolish gamer at the time. I learned from my mistake though. Everyone else should as well.

I forgive you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh yeah i bought spore for full price

Yeah, I fell for that too

• Locked thread