Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
one time i saved over my cousins chrono trigger save that he had almost 100 percented. he was cool with it because he was and is a laid back guy but to this day i have gamer regret over destroying another gamers save

after i got a ps2 for christmas i donated my n64 and all my games and accessories to a childrens home that was looking for one. i dont really regret this one because the ps2 was new at the time and great and i know that some kid without a family got to play star wars episode one racer and hybrid heaven and the m;any other myriad of games i had at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

A cool drat horse posted:

I played a lot of RuneScape, even though it was insanely bad and only got worse. Jesus Christ.

one time in high school a couple kids i knew got in a fistfight over runescape

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

never buying a game boy micro

i recently found mine when i opened up some old boxes from college. i remember taking an ap test in high school, finishing it really fast, and then playing FF IV on it for an hour under the table. the table had a little ledge under it so when the proctor would walk past i would just set the micro on the ledge to hide it. good gaming memory.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
dug mine out. it had castlevania circle of the moon still in it and had a charge. nintendo is cool.

• Locked thread