Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3622381&pagenumber=1861&perpage=40#post448537744

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I regret preordering Bioshock Infinite

preordernow.com

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

There have been 5 more pages of posts since you pasted that :how:

there was a gamescom live conference thing they were live chatting, i dont think anyone else actually watched it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i really liked the bouncer but i also only rented it and then bought it for $5

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

someone in the xbox one is a piece of piss thread described remedy as people that make worse rockstar games because they arent open world garbage

they were all trying real hard to make fun of platinum games without knowing any of them cuz theyre making a xbox one game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

other m leaked before official release and it was funny seeing people who played it here try to tell other not to buy it without admitting to piracy, and people didnt want to believe it could be bad

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

there was a time in Games where someone could call you out for piracy if you posted about playing a game before release and you had to post a picture of your receipt or youd get banned

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont know what happened to my original giant brick Game Boy or my copy of Namco Museum Vol 3, im sure i just sold them or gave them to friends and that wouldnt bother me, but it really annoys me that i cant remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

*looks at a very intricate spreadsheet while wearing glasses w/ a concerned look on my face*

actually....

*looks at preorder exclusive xenosaga episode 1 art book*

cool

• Locked thread