Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
have we had sex yet

who is offering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

My grandpa died while I was in Basic. Found out on a Sunday morning he only had a few days to live. I was on a plane and home by that afternoon. Spent the week watching him die and then going to his funeral. Spent a lot of my evenings banging my girlfriend. When I got back, I was pretty much ignored by the drills for the rest of the cycle. Thanks, grandpa!

Squirrel Knight
Nov 8, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
This thread was a great relief. I read the title and thought it was going to be about some drug we were given or chemical we were exposed to leading to my dick not working sometime down the road.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
bump

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Retardog posted:

My grandpa died while I was in Basic. Found out on a Sunday morning he only had a few days to live. I was on a plane and home by that afternoon. Spent the week watching him die and then going to his funeral. Spent a lot of my evenings banging my girlfriend. When I got back, I was pretty much ignored by the drills for the rest of the cycle. Thanks, grandpa!

What the gently caress, they let you out of basic for that? Did the movie Full Metal Jacket plain old lie to me about what basic training was like?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
They offered it to a guy in OTS too.

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

DeusExMachinima posted:

What the gently caress, they let you out of basic for that? Did the movie Full Metal Jacket plain old lie to me about what basic training was like?

Yep! And FMJ probably didn't lie, but A)That was the Marines and B)That was 50 years ago. Of course, they also say the drills can't touch you, but I found out that wasn't true on my first day. This one kid said he wasn't out of bed because he thought his ankle was broken. Our senior drill blew his top, called him a lazy sack of poo poo, and yanked him off the top bunk into a heap on the floor. They sent him to the medic and hey, turns out it was. Heh.

a forbidden love
Apr 28, 2005

"It was never meant to beep boop be"
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Flicking through Tinder within 10km of a CFB is a really scary experience.

I can only imagine what it's like around Camp Pendleton or wherever strippers flock to in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

a forbidden love posted:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Pictures of some dude crying in bed?

• Locked thread