Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Himouto?
Umaru
Ebina
Sylphy
Kirie
View Results

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

you should have made it so i could check all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I vote d for Umaru though because she's turning into a real sweet person.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Burbo if you dont read it I'm gonna beat your rear end with your Clementine crate.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

because manga-current umaru is a wonderful being of friendship

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

the wildest rear end posted:

i finished reading it just now so flaps, sharkey, and bees wont have to beat me up

what's your opinion on umaru! this is your final, if you fail you to have to reread

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

the way umaru acted at first made it annoying, but at least in an amusing way (like how watamote is awkward in an an amusing way), but it got much more enjoyable in the latter half, once she started developing as a character, which can be seen by her spending as much if not more time as not-umaru umaru. All the friends and assorted older brothers are also good, and it cycles them frequently enough where their character gimmicks dont get stale.

you pass

in conclusion, sylphy best girl

with a B

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Kirie is pretty fantastic. If she wasn't staying with the rest there'd be something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

• Locked thread