Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Himouto?
Umaru
Ebina
Sylphy
Kirie
View Results

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Folks seem to be having trouble with this, so, to be clear, :siren:#2 IS THE CORRECT ANSWER.:siren:

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Aug 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
WHO IS IT. WHO VOTED FOR UMARU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

That's a much better Umaru than Umaru.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Wow, this is kind of a blowout. I guess the other girls could take her out if they combined their powers.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

WHY DOES UMARU STILL HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF VOTES AS EBINA

If I could edit the poll, I would.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

i haven't watched the show, but i voted for the blue haired one

God dammit, Cake you have destroyed the validity of this poll :mad:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Colonel posted:

umaru is beating ebina by one vote... jesus loving christ....

Yeah, it seems folks are confused or something. I put a note in the OP to try to straighten things out.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I think Bees has made 16 alt accounts or something.

everythingWasBees posted:

I vote d for Umaru though because she's turning into a real sweet person.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I think votes are still being tallied in some counties.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I should have locked this thread after casting the first vote.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Upon reviewing episode 5, I have concluded that Kirie and Sylphyn votes, though misguided, should not be bannable offenses. One week probations, tops. Umaru votes have likewise been downgraded from permas to regular bans.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
nice

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
That's at least two posters who acknowledge voting without having watched or read. I have no choice but to declare the results null and void.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I really love how the artist does wiggle-mouth.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ebina deserves more than sympathy votes, but they are welcome.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Apparently you needed to deliberate further.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
God dammit, people.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I am mad as heck that people like Umaru though I acknowledge that I may have to eat crow once the anime gets to wherever/I read the manga

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's gonna take something pretty astounding to scour the memory of her tantrums from the first episode.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

grrarg posted:

Episode 5 retroactively makes voting for Tachibana okay, but Ebina is still the best Himouto. Her name is Ebina, and her hair scrunchies or whatever look like shrimp (ebi).

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Absum posted:

Sylphy below himotou and UMR below the other umarus wtf

Both of these things are pretty egregious, but the top result is what really matters, so I'll overlook it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Let's address the real elephant in the room: Taihei at #3. I didn't think it possible that anyone would like him, much less enough to vote him up, but here we are. He's not even a himouto, much less third best himouto. His only defining character trait is "indulgent to Umaru." He's bad.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Irrelevant! I don't claim to be eligible for best himouto, though now I kind of wish I'd added myself as a fifth option.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'd still vote for Ebina, though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm getting mixed messages here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
You're doing a very bad job of watching anime right now.

• Locked thread