Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
To be fair, I believe Eartha Kitt was Yzma's main actress before her passing in December of 2008 after the television series ended just a month before though Grey DeLisle does voice the teenage version of the character. Hell, Yzma's new actress, Candi Milo, didn't take over the role for Kitt until 2011 as part of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom that debuted February of the following year.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Oct 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

2011? For a movie that was a "bust" for Disney it sure got quite a legacy

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom actually features quite a few villains besides Yzma including Cruella, Jafar, Scar, Ursula, Maleficent, Ratcliffe, Facilier and finally Hades. What's more, other villains are also supposedly part of game including Kaa, the hyenas, Kronk, Lawrence, and Chernabog.

The game focuses on Merlin recruiting park guests as new apprentice sorcerers and sending them out to battle the various Disney villains who were themselves recruited by Hades throughout the Magic Kingdom's themed lands, with the sole exception of Tomorrowland which isn't part of the game, using special spell cards.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Oct 16, 2015

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You've made it to the end of another largely unremarkable licensed game. Congratulations, and one of these days I'll probably pick up your work in the Bad Games Thread.

This game would have been alright if it actually understood anything about comic timing. Or could pull it off.

Which is probably a tall order for the time.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
You did good. Even I couldn't bring myself to play this one.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

this game isn't really that bad, especially in comparison to Reboot but the main problem is that it's just really boring. It makes attempt at humour that work sometimes but the rest of the game is just so pedestrian

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Aces High posted:

this game isn't really that bad, especially in comparison to Reboot but the main problem is that it's just really boring. It makes attempt at humour that work sometimes but the rest of the game is just so pedestrian

I was referring to how boring the game is, yeah. There are a few clever moments in the design i could point out, and at least they tried to keep it varied, but i'm baffled you guys had enough commentary for an entire LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

I did genuinely break out in laughter because you mistook the carrots for a person. I think that was pretty golden.

• Locked thread