Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nondevor posted:

well, seeya
/

Wow, Izaria's a real jerk! I think the voice acting amplified that by ten times from the manga. Also yay, useless-prince Raj made another appearance. I can't help but like him due to his facial expressions.

That's the arrogance of a Highschool Level Heir for you. :) (The seiyuu for Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa is the also the seiyuu for Izaria)

I like how the named characters in the show aren't really evil; Raj's whims in the first episode are awful and could have been much worse for Shirayuki in a darker work but you can see how in this episode there maybe is some hope for him to live up to Shirayuki's expectations.

I can't help but grin at how this work works as something of a rebuttal to George R R Martins insistence that "If in real life a peasant girl talks back to a prince..." Well the rest is better left unsaid but this work is so far the opposite from that and so nice and good that I can be very comfortable in saying "Yeah it isn't realistic per se but it's fun!" And sometimes being fun is all it needs to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread