Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
I'm watching this! I just don't have that much to say. I've been following this manga for years now, so I'm pretty familiar with the story and all that, but it is a nice, low key romance shoujo.

The problem with the manga is that it just kind of... keeps going. It never really gets any worse but it's been meandering for a while. I mean, things do happen, and situations change, but it all feels so slow. But the manga had a fantastic first act so if the anime keeps up with that then it should be a good series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Newest episode was super cute!

Flustered Shirayuki is super cute!

• Locked thread