Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Questionably Content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Kramjacks posted:

These creatures seem to cry a lot.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Thanks to whoever linked Bird Boy - I can't find the post now

http://bird-boy.com/comic/2010-09-6-promo-page/

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

TwoPair posted:

oh my god who posted about david loving willis in the first place like how did we get to this dark place

Dumbing of Page

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Android Blues posted:

People get weird about webcomic authors. There was a guy in the Homestuck thread years back who insisted that Andrew Hussie was a sociopath.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk7eyqY4bbQ&index=10&list=PLDA7FEFFB0712779F

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Plethora posted:

New one's up: http://bunnymeat.webcomic.ws/

I'm gradually inching back to the dark stuff. I wanted there to be a break after Nivose's stories with a few comedic ones. I have one hell of a story to add but I'm kinda scared it will break the series, all "jump the shark" style, so I'm building up to it.
I think these are always better if you don't let the guy explain himself at the end.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We know the dark Other and we do not approve

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

[K6BD] has its own thread. Everyone is appropriately excited.
After everything split off this is pretty much just the Poppy thread

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

if the rest of the bss webcomic threads were closed and everyone posted itt, it would be an improvement

now most of the threads are either half dead or creepy
:agreed:

but is it worth improving?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

18 Character Limit posted:

Same, though I absolutely love it when webcomics return to plot like this. The characters are attempting to defuse a decanter of endless murder, and they all know it.
Defuse is a good word for this clusterfuck.

Jackard fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Aug 25, 2016

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Xarbala posted:

I just stopped following it when it looked like they were fumbling the ball during their most divisive plot arc.
Same here, not worth reading or mocking

Xarbala posted:

They didn't even follow up on big and potentially interesting consequences for something as catastrophic as "blew up a dam and flooded an entire valley."
Nobody needed that dam and everyone in the park below it was evacuated :jerkbag:

Jackard fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 27, 2016

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Just Offscreen posted:

Deprived is the best webcomic about a buff naked woman with a club that I've read all season.

Does this site have RSS?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

"down for maintenance"

Is it really, or does the link have a typo?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

nerdman42 posted:

Speaking of comics bogged down by fetish poo poo and fluff, I think I might've finally hit my limit with El Goonish Shive.

Like the only really interesting things that comic actually had going for it was one character actually figuring out his gender identity beyond "transformation for funsies" and the fantasy plot of "some people want to reveal magic and others want it hidden, who will succeed?" was actually really intriguing with good points on both sides.

But now the answer seems to be "magic will change itself rather than be discovered, stop trying" and "that cool gender and sexuality poo poo won't be talked about for another two years". So all that intrigue, like everything in EGS, just went to building up more things/get an unsatisfactory twenty page exposition rant.
Author keeps derailing with poo poo like dumbass card games when all you wanna read is magic teens breaking the status quo. But apparently any significant changes to the setting would be too much effort

Jackard fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Nov 23, 2016

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

What is going on with that face in panel two. Picasso?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Idgi. Googling takes more time and effort than shitposting

Even tagline is creepy. If I wanted to watch cats cry then https://youtu.be/vdNPJZCxHqY

Jackard fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Nov 28, 2016

• Locked thread