Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Archenteron posted:

Don't forget Ava's Demon.

Also, looking at the OP, I decided to click an adorable sounding comic name/description, so I read (Happy Birthday,) Job Dog. I was not expecting what I got.

I feel like Job Dog is THE comic that I need a physical copy of. Just loving LOOK at that poo poo drat

e: uh oh, site's dead! This might interfere with my yearly Job Dog Binge Ritual

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Aug 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Alhazred posted:

The triumphant return of the doctors adventures of Navaan: http://oglaf.com/trousersnake/ (obviously not worksafe you moron!)

I gotta say, Oglaf was really starting to wear me off. Its one-off gags more often than not have been kinda eh, ever more so lately. But I'm all for this ridiculous doctor's shenanigans.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I can't believe Coca-Cola is fanfic trash

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Oh Young Pree Usagi. May you find wisdom at the bottom of the well you've dug with your terrible decisions.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
The comments section for that strip has already guessed the most fantastic outcome for the devil's challenge.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
In Vattu news, I feel like the gang will have an easier time going against Dog Rome than stepping into Lizard Drug Trade territory.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Ofaloaf posted:

I still want to know what Big Green Smoker's deal is. He's extremely chill with pretty much everything going on around him and has actually been helpful and generous upon occasion, which just makes me think he'll turn out to be a member of the Fantasy Mafia in Dog Rome or some such.

I suspect he either wants in on the unweight trade, probably exporting it overseas (since he's awfully interested in secretly procuring a ship that can carry a lot of stuff) or is involved with bringing the tea that the emperor needs for his illness. Maybe both!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

chiefnewo posted:

The codpiece is too small.

you ain't seen his balls yet!!! juggling balls i mean!!! hahahi'm dead inside

Also I absolutely approve of Allison's costume. All nice and skulled up.

• Locked thread