Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

what kind of fucker reports posts

ftfy snitches get stitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

you either quit out good, or go on long enough to become the subject of a mock thread

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

draw six billion boobies

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ChairMaster posted:

Yea, I know you have to have some kind of something to make it palatable to a human being but this is for sure not the way.

I want to think that the video game stuff was forced in to get it put up on a video game website and that they'd prefer it to have less video games in it.

If it winds up getting incredibly savage towards the concept of video games in a way that pisses of the viewer base of The Escapist my theory will be confirmed.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mordja posted:

I don't read the comic so this all sounds like the ramblings of a schizophrenic.

I havent read the comic either, and I dont plan on it. It probably wont live up to how batshit all the out of context chat in this thread makes it sound.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i like #4 because im pretty sure i've made that face at some point

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

post the edits

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

Just bland - the character mentions she's trans, Marten goes, "oh, okay", and then it's pretty much never mentioned again.

so bland not even the characters can give a poo poo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I liked skullkickers until it turned into a wierd western

Now i love it!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

She's pretty much a terrible person regardless.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

You don't argue to change the mind of the internet person your arguing against

You argue to change the mind of everyone else who's reading it.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ironic Twist posted:

I mean, the Meek is back and going strong, so why not hold out hope

this is what the fourth time its come back from hiatus?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

maybe the strawman will call her bluff and force her to have seriously consider killing ahahhahaha like there they're ever going to do something with that much nuance

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nuns with Guns posted:

The way the comic is going, it really does seem like the telepath guy Allison has a crush on is pushing her to the realization that the only way to drastically revise the system is by dismantling it by force (with your invincible, super strong fists) so killing isn't off the table yet

so a manipulative sociopath manipulates a dumb-gently caress college freshman by using fancy words that she already mostly agrees with to push her into an extreme ideology that serves his interests?

Thats actually a pretty neat concept for a villian, i might actually read through it since i stop reading around the start of the invisible killer plot thing. Is it worth it (probably not)?

Agean90 fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Oct 5, 2016

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I thought so. Still fun to laugh at.

"MY POWER TO CREATE FLAMES CANT BE USED FOR ANYTHING NOT DESTRUCTIVE"

yes because a young healthy man with the ability to make a fire break with no equipment is something no wildlands fire crew could find a use for

edit: or now that i think about it the fact that he is literally a free energy source if you have even a basic idea how power plants work.

Agean90 fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

look up weapon brown

• Locked thread