Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
There was a comic linked here a while back that had the format of a video game (though no real options at the time), about some kids who are isolated in space (?) and communicate through ipad like things. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was a relatively new comic. Sorry for such a vague description :(

Also, I'd like to mention Sacred Pie, which is best described as "three dudes get thrown into intergalactic conflict". It's an entertaining epic-space story with pretty fantastic world building. It stopped a while back and picked up again somewhat recently. The website itself is kind of a testament towards how old the comic is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009

Ahh, thanks, that was it! :D

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
I think the big one for me is Reman Mythology.

Another was this comic I can't remember the name of, but it was about three bros who get teleported into the middle of some intergalactic hijinks involving ~mythical armor~. There was an arc about gladiator fights in a prison complex. The more I try to describe it, the dumber it sounds, but it was oddly engaging. I think the author got 3/4 through his story before he just stopped updating.

stab stabby fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Oct 1, 2016

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
In Girl Genius, isn't this entrance kind of similar to that thing the traveling performer group did to rescue Agatha? I mean, it's kind of a convenient time to suddenly introduce a powerful figure that we've never heard of before, right?

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
Ah, my bad. Clearly, I can't keep up. I like the idea of the traveling circus coming back though :(

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009

A.o.D. posted:

Only now do I see that we backed the wrong side in both World Wars.

Wasn't this a plot point in Good Omens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
I'm still convinced that Clevin's mediocrity is going to be addressed/ a plot point later on.

• Locked thread