Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

These are kept here as a courtesy to inform readers of the thread's bad opinion of these comics, because all of them are popular enough that someone might recommend them to you. Many of the comics above have justified criticisms, but these comics are regarded by at least 90% of the thread as being unsalvagable. Be warned.

Ctrl+Alt+Del: Had the honor of being terrible and being made by a terrible person.
Goblins: Dough people playing by D&D rules. All characters are bags full of six gallons of blood.
The Least I Could Do: Misogyny and racism!
Drowtales: Elf bullshit plus creepiness

Actually, these comics rule and are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

It's cool, man. We're here for you. We'll help you get through this.

No. Without Dominic Deegan I'm nnothing.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

In the next update Reiley's gonna have them go through 12 different parts of the city in a single page.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I felt a need to check this thread, and it seems my source of liver failure once again is the cause.

• Locked thread