Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

drat, forgot all about that one, even though I'm following his latest, A Better Place.

I wonder why it never got collected in a print volume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

Did the three parallel plots in the meek ever join up or reveal how they tie into each other?

Nope!

It hasn't even gone much past the introductions. It's pretty slowly paced, and updates glacially (although I know Der-Shing is focusing on finishing Mare Internum soon).

[Edit] Also, Der-Shing just started a new Kickstarter. The Meek one recently shipped, and Mare Internum probably won't get a proper one until it's finished, but this one is for some pins based on Mare Internum, with some stickers and a signed print available. The Kallakore pin rewards are almost all gone.

Pyroclastic fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 27, 2017

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

Anyone know what's up with Madeline Flores? She created Help Us, Great Warrior!, a webcomic that got picked up as a comic book a few years ago. I only ask because the strip's dormant RSS suddenly updated, and it looks like the tumblr account got deleted and squatted by a spammer. Flores' twitter and instagram accounts have been shuttered and possibly squatted, and I can't really find any presence online for her, which is drat near unheard of for young comic creators.

• Locked thread