Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

huh, so apparently earthsong somehow managed to come to an end last week? I remember trying to read that comic like five times and each time the entire intro chapter's art had been redone... and looks like it was redone again since the last time I checked years ago

yesssss, the cast page remains unsullied

this is the worst mixtape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I hope her boobs heal

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

You haven't lived until you've survived the Magic Roundabout.

Why

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I've never looked at Bobbins.horse but this is the description for today's comic

quote:

I can only apologise for the raw horror of today's final panel, which eerily (and unintentionally) recalls Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge. If you're too young to remember Worzel Gummidge, it was just a live-action kids' TV show about living human scarecrows with removable heads. "No biggie".

what is wrong with britain

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

in before the complaints about webtoon formatting

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Shame that most of the songs there are just boring. No Evanescence or Linkin Park. Lame.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Pavlov posted:

Homestuck was such a weird phenomenon. It was so big, and it fanbase was so fervent, but it's like it was only being sustained by the author's break-neck pace. There are some fanbases that seem to stick around, but this one just vanished when the updates did.

it might have fallen off the map with the slightly more regular crowd, but hoo boy let me tell you a lot of people are still loving obsessed with that poo poo.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

it's all AU and roleplayers pretend loving each other now

much like Undertale

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I think QC is appropriate just for how long-running, reliable, and weirdly successful it is. Even if it's not actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Demon's Mirror

• Locked thread