Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
gently caress I wish I could have read that, would have solidified the tone for chapter 1 even further. My page disintegrated literally as soon as I opened it, I barely even saw the headline picture :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm glad it ended, and so well. I wish there was more, obviously, because this was loving incredible, but we're constantly bitching about how much webfiction utterly fails to set realistic goals for scope and how nothing serial ever wraps up in a sensibly short amount of time, so it's really refreshing to see something meet that ideal for once.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Didn't CAD technically finish? :unsmigghh:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Did he really need to label the giant troll monster #HATE?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Because he talks like he smokes a crate of cigars every hour and as we all know smoking is really cool.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I've been on hiatus since 2006 but I still post holiday special pages at Halloween and Christmas and have a table at every con there is

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm sceptical, but if he can stick to a single storyline and uses prose to actually accelerate wordsy chunks of story then it could be alright.

Erfworld's trouble was it would get halfway through a fairly interesting prose story and then go "wait, poo poo, I want to tell you more about this character's background". Also that it did this like three times in a row (before I finally dropped it in frustration), so the story seemed to be forever going backwards rather than forwards.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
That one slipped by me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
At least half of what made it great in the first place was the crazy pace of updates facilitated by Hussie not being a starving artist attempting to make the thing in his spare time outside of holding down a 9-5.

What I'm saying is vote Full Communism Now for more and better Homestuck experiences! :ussr:

• Locked thread