Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?
I don't read it religiously, but I love Blind Gecko & Tail, and i'm always pleasantly surprised when I remember it and read its latest updates. It's a cute / stupid joke comic with little continuity and fantastic art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?
Demon is exactly the right kind of stupid and I love it.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?
Meanwhile, in Demon:

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?

paradoxGentleman posted:

Maybe this will be blindly obvious in the next panel but I don't understand why exactly did Petunia feel the need to grab that sand.

She managed to either deflect or grab the entire wave of sand in the blink of an eye. Anime power.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?

Oxxidation posted:

Demon wasn't a logic puzzle. It was either the inane scribblings of a madman or the most straight-faced joke in webcomics history. Maybe both!

Demon is a strong example of Webcomics As Art.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?

Tunicate posted:

So wait, jimmy's dad was evil for his entire life except one month I guess?

It only means that he never went thirty-three days without acting on a selfish/impulsive thought. I really like the open-endedness of the ending, it's a nice thought exercise to think about the logical conclusion of them being right (or wrong).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

..got any kibble?

YggiDee posted:

Yeah, check the bottom row here, that's pretty damning evidence.

JuniperCake posted:

Also she talks about her failures making it necessary for people to sign their lives away for her father.

Poppy herself also explicitly confirms that Opossum blood has a magic suppressing effect in the previous chapter. There's a lot of circumstancial evidence and it doesn't go anywhere good.

• Locked thread