Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
my favorite webcomic is megaGAMERZ3l33t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
theres a cool skeleton in todays girl genius update

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
The last quarter or so of the castle arc is great, but the middle slog which devotes 90% of its time to playing deadly disease hot potato is very not good

The fake heterodyne girl Zola was a bright spot through the whole thing at least

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

KittyEmpress posted:

So in Monster Pulse news, we have confirmation that it's mostly just Enid who is a bit of a headcase. Tooth guy seems like the most well adjusted person we've seen in the comic thus far.

roll...

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
vgcats is responsible for unleashing andrew hussie upon the world, and for that it can never be forgiven

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Carrasco posted:

Wait, really? How?

haha, i totally forgot to respond to this. hussies first major readership bump came from vgcats linking to problem sleuth about halfway through its run. back then the site used a nifty command input inbox thingy for getting new instructions for the strip, and the mass of new readers caused it to crash a million times

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
Bill and Ted may be lazy doofuses about everything else, but they have a truly excellent grasp of time travel mechanics, and that's why they're destined to rule the future with george carlin's help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
today's girl genius features a new character who i'm honestly hoping is lola in disguise. the story is a lot more fun when she's around.

• Locked thread