Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Enjoy the pacing while you can. The comic just spent almost an entire year in a diner.

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Aug 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
New Lackadaisy. Excellent art as always.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It looks like Octopus Pie is gearing up for another punch to the stomach.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like the sound of what this guy is selling me

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Nuns with Guns posted:

The Aldo Kelrast saga is more interesting and important than any part of Shortpacked.

As far as I'm concerned Aldomania 2006 never stopped

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I know that Octopus Pie has had a weird update schedule for a while but this particular cliffhanger has been killing me

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Bad Machinery will come back when John Allison thinks up a story he wants to tell with those kids

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Two new comics up on Lackadaisy. poo poo is going down

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I would take a month of Desmond Fishman over another week of Shelley Winters

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

TwoPair posted:

Otherwise known as "Dresden Codak"

I liked the HOB storyline and the art always felt kind of worth the wait between comics but years and years of Dark Science has done an excellent job of killing any interest I had in Dresden Codak. I have no idea what the gently caress is even going on in that comic anymore

EDIT: I mean, Aaron Diaz is a giant prick so it's for the best but still

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 16, 2017

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Octopus Pie is one of my favorite webcomics of all time and it feels very bittersweet that I just read the last one. I realized that it was gonna be the end when the format of the front page was different. I started reading it in 2010 and I liked just how realistic the characters and their issues felt, even when the comic would get into the surreal. I was sad that Hanna and Marigold never made up but we don't always get a clean resolution like that in real life and Gran conveyed that really well. At this point I'm in my mid 20s and it's been a rough go figuring out what I'm supposed to do and this last arc, particularly this final update, spoke to me.

It felt like there would be some long periods without any updates but it always felt worth it to me whenever they finally happened. I'm glad that I got to read Octopus Pie in real time for as long as I did and I'll miss it a lot

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jun 6, 2017

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I wanna see what the mystery kids are up to

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I wanna see if Jack totally blew it with Mildred as opposed to mostly blowing it at the end of the last case

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like that Willis reads The Comics Curmudgeon when his own work seems like the sort of thing that that site would relentlessly poo poo all over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I also like that he expects people to take any Amazigirl drama seriously when her name is Amazigirl and she wears a bright yellow costume

• Locked thread