Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Schlock Mercenary could go on the list as well, I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Taking a wildass guess, I suppose they are anti-hallucination meds, and Rad flushing them out is simultaneously him preserving his own existence as a hallucination and a metaphor for Erin's inability to confront reality.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

The Sandman posted:

Marathoned Stand Still, Stay Silent over the weekend.

It is a good comic. If you aren't reading it, you probably should be.

It is and everyone should be, yes.

I have an extra appreciation for how it manages to accurately depict the real-life locations well enough for them to be immediately recognizable.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
SSSS appears to be working fine for me. Maybe it is your browser that is loving up

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Didn't Kurtz announce a while back that it's actually someone else writing PvP Online these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
As depressing as the update is, Tuuri's animal form is adorable

I also wonder who's going to be more wracked with guilt. Sigrun over letting the troll get inside the tank in the first place due to her neglected injury or Lalli once he realizes he might have motivated her to do it by saying that her soul wouldn't be able to pass on once she had turned.

Slashrat fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Jun 29, 2017

• Locked thread