Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

DekeThornton posted:

I haven't read Demon in a good while, but is there anything that indicates Shiga understands non autistic humans of any gender?

Well, he is a father. But then again, I don't know his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

MikeJF posted:

Catching up on the past few weeks of Demon. This made me literally cackle. Love a good lightspeed gag.

But it's just the distance from earth to moon. And Wolfram Alpha tells me that's only 1.2 light seconds. So I guess Jimmy just took a while to come up with that retort. Conversations were never his strong suit.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Ava's Demon seems to have updated. I hope that happens again this year.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
That poor dog. That clubbing was probably hours later. It probbaly didn't even remember killing some rat at that point.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It's kinda weird having those bunny people look at a rabbit paw. Or is that part of the art style? Was it a human hand?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Im normally not someone who promotes XKCD. But he made a cool infographic about the global temperature during human civilization.
It's really kinda impressive to look at it that way. Whenever someone claims that man made global warming doesn't exists I will probably link to that.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

Nah. Ben judo'd her once, and she also got her poo poo thoroughly wrecked by Jones.

And recently, Steffi made her arm explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

That actually seems surprisingly reasonable. Roundabouts can soften traffic quite. But a big one would probably end up being jammed all the time. This set of smaller circles ensures that at any given time only a few cars are in the actual roundabouts. There is actual science behind this.
But I imagine it would be quite tough for someone from out of town to navigate through that.

• Locked thread