Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I poo poo, I poo poo right out my bum
My bum
My bum
I poo poo right out my bum and that's the way I do it
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
Yeah-yeah I toss my hair
(My pubic hair)
And I don't care if you detest
My luscious breasts
In their ginger nest
(Of pubic hair)
My comic is a tonic
For all your worldly ills
My labia are frills
Of lace and manly flesh
So just hit refresh
And know that I poo poo
I poo poo right out my bum

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Let's all get together and slut it up!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fart

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fart

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
To build a webcomic. Make it with your hands. Soft raku. Clay at your fingertips, the whorls of your thumb immortalised, in fire! Hard fires in the kiln, the baked bricks. Your comic. Glaze it with your love, your tears, lean in and kiss the computer screen - not too hard! An explosion of liquid crystals. An unveiled thigh. Your character and her adventures, her prime sexuality, her fearfulness, the kernel at the heart of her fruit? That's a comic. You poo poo it out hard. You hope for the best. It's a grainy and semi-solid bird on gas wings. It's a pink-tinted cataclysm. Glaze it with philosophies. Tell us what you think. Give us an insight. What gets your cock hard? Who are you? What is your name? Tell us about your diet, I need to know what you eat, I need to see the undigested seeds of your day poorly flushed and floating. That's why the webcomic exists. Give thanks!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
oh. hrn, uhuhuhu here i am in your CACTUS GARDEN

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
do not EVER do it again

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
SPIRITS OF THE WHEAT

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the webcomic rises fast! it soars, aloft and then it shameful FALLS
strucj kthrough the breast
by a ripe penis

(pronounced peen-ess)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Like a dol[phin I slide through the suntrpical waters of pop culture, withj my skin aglow and m mind on only one thing: loving

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Mar 20, 2016

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't like anything

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
s
h
i
t
t
y
w
e
b
c
o
m
i
c

let;s' get slut

most webcmocis are balls but they are the future of the medium. however is the medium rubbish? what is the purpose of illustration? is the novel supreme? or is the supreme form something we haven't even discovered yet? remember: the oldest form is verbal storytelling, something that barely exists anymore

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
dembon updoot. who jammy stub with cum! how much maths

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

where the demin!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
dambon!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I LOVE EXTREME MUTHEMATICS STICK HARD ANALYSIS UP MY DICKHOLE

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild posted:

woah jimmy
stimulating my brain and anus

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my clitoris is the size, shape and incandescent intensity of a ghost chilli seed

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you are all a pound of clowns. i have crafted an online work about a nubile piece of flesh and i expect your high regard. it's a feminist tract. her eyes are bright, her lips are pink, her rear end is pert yet dainty... in fact she's me and the comic is autobiographical so it's mostly about grillz shalamov rubbing her red cooch on shop windows and the interesting twinks she meets in prison

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
thanks, it's a spiritual successor to the book of esther

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let me tell you about my artistic vision. in the future no human wears clothes... but everything else does. dogs, horses, trees, boulders, telephone poles all wear special knitted garments. cotton is hot property again. slavery makes a comeback but this time it's not along racial lines - the ugly enslave the beautiful. our heroine is a magnificent woman packed full of breasts and she has been a slave all her life, until she sees a shooting star one equinox night and develops the power of ice

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
what the gently caress is a jontron
if you're not going to give me constructive feedback then you can just get out of my house

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've been practicing 3-D modeling recently and did a quick render of your lead character
memories

memories...

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ok that wasn't the picture i intended to post but i'm standing by it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a chinese baby. i am six months old. my adult feathers are just beginning to grow on my coccyx. my skin is thick and supple like a sea lion's and i was born the night before christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
j/k i'm a malevolent spirit that follows euros around and when they claim not to be racist i slink up behind them and whisper in their ear "opre rrrrrrroma"

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
ok actually i'm this

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also the plague spread because of illegal immigration iirc

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
we've cracked the code. but at what cost?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i judge everyone. i am a magistrate appointed by the lord and i decide who will or won't reside in the kingdom of the webcomic where the sewage system and the highways are one and the same and the sun is aaron diaz's face benevolently smirking

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i unveil my pearly nakedness and my webcomic peeks coquettishly out of my hot rear end

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Dabir posted:

This is the most revolting thing you've ever posted.
i'm white. i'm white! i'm a rosy-bottomed apple-cheeked ruddy pasty peaches'n'cream governess. my vagina is as pink as a seashell. my rectum is a fiery pinpoint like a distant star. i begin to dance, badly

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

paradoxGentleman posted:

I don't understand what point you are trying to make with this.
my point is that it is time. let us have sex

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
super ignore is just regular ignore but it gives me the power of flight irl

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the finns have transcended race and culture, they understand we're all veins in the universal body

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
finnish, nordic, chinese, jewish, mongolian, tasmanian, we're all just cogs. cogs! turn turn turn turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

• Locked thread