Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
15 years and counting but I still don't understand what a webcomic is, except you can't find them in glass coke bottles or misty forgotten rainy afternoons on the moor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DekeThornton posted:

That list has a distinct lack of Stand Still Stay Silent, which just started a new chapter after a short hiatus. It's good,.

And it's an excellent time to jump in, there's plenty of pages for an afternoon read!

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Mercury Hat posted:

Hi, I do On the Shoulders of Giants which is like a post-apocalyptic slice of life, could I please be put in the wall of links in the first post?

I also am OP for the Making Comics thread so you know I'm amazing and am all about webcomics.

I'll vouch for this, OSG is really good and updates a lot! I recommend reading them in the presented order (it jumps around the series' time-line and 'fills in the gaps' as it goes along).

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I just noticed a great detail in the latest Buttlord: Crush Saga.

Most people caught that the second-string animation was still getting work as soon as the battle started, but Snowflake began recording for his youtube channel as soon as he stepped out of his CoolDad's ship (he's actually dictating the video's title to his phone, not delivering a sick dis as Huge predicted).

Kevin posts the video immediately after the fight ends.

Despite the battle lasting for only a few pages, Snowflake still managed to record nearly an hour and a half of footage. :haw:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Heresiarch posted:

If Neckbeard Trunks is not named "Jorts" I am going to be highly disappointed.

Unless it's something funnier.

Oh my god yes

You quoting it made me realize I really could have left out half my post, but at the time I had just realized the significance of his opening line, and I reflex-sperged :sax:

Snowflake was so utterly unconcerned about making the ultimate and was going to skip to the rear end-stomping part, which is in fact, pretty much the ultimate dis to the Butt-Warriors or whatever they're called.

In before it really is their canon name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

FactsAreUseless posted:

The author did set up the fictional version of her real-life son with a girl he used to date who died, but who she decided he should be with instead. Does that count?

She truly was a pioneer.

• Locked thread