Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

And It Hurts, with a disclaimer to read to comic 100 before you make a decision on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Oh, didn't notice the thread. Ignore me then.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I wish Oglaf's back and forward buttons made more sense, you can never tell if there's a second part to a comic without clicking next page on every single one if you're reading backwards.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I think I speak for all of us people who aren't Ronnie Filyaw when I say just ask him yourself man.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The one in the style of Frank Miller has way too many visible feet and not enough inexplicable pouches.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

So I am. Alright, it doesn't have nearly enough paranoid, dribbling insanity.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

MSPaint Masterpieces updated! I thought it had died again.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Avshalom posted:

Like a dol[phin I slide through the suntrpical waters of pop culture, withj my skin aglow and m mind on only one thing: loving

If you could spell you'd have nailed Tycho from Penny Arcade trying to be weird perfectly.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Please stop posting Bunny Meat strips in this thread, just link to them or something christ.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Pavlov posted:

What, would you prefer if we all talk about how mediocre Questionable Content is again?

I'd prefer not to be scrolling through what has been, so far, a relatively easy-going thread, and then suddenly run into some rear end in a top hat comparing my perfectly reasonable request to a handjob for Webcomics Hitler.

e: also not to run into rather upsetting embedded comics

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

All I'm saying is if I want to read incredibly upsetting things, I'll go to the bunny meat dot com and read all of them right there. I won't go to the web comics thread 4 pretty much just demons because by and large that's not what gets posted here. I'm sure I'm not the only person who finds it unpleasant to have that poo poo take me by surprise early in the morning. I didn't say anything the first few times cause I thought it would be unreasonable to jump down your throats about it but when it started looking like every single one was going to end up posted inline I asked, politely, for people to stop. We cool?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Alright, fair enough. At least nobody's gone "TRIGGERED :smug:"

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Those first two were just more difficult extensions of bending the water in them, like earthbending -> metalbending. Lightning doesn't seem to follow too logically but I guess it's high energy plasma?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

And in the last book most of them don't even believe in Tash.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

this IS the other webcomic thread

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Avshalom posted:

i unveil my pearly nakedness and my webcomic peeks coquettishly out of my hot rear end

This is the most revolting thing you've ever posted.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah, he did still have some scientific principles to it but it was mostly like, magic's easier when it's doing things slightly less impossible, like if you're teleporting somewhere you bring an equal amount of dirt back the other way.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

10th dimension boys is great

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The biggest disappointment about homestuck is that it happened

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

No that's slice of knife

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

That's such a lazy way to do it. Use both sides, Photoshop the buttons around, something

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Loving the The Day Today reference in today's Bad Machinery.

The whiteboard. If you don't get it, second clip: https://youtu.be/pnS07NS8110

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Shauna, Lottie, and Spine Breaking Poses, a prominent figure in Scary Go Round.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Man I think the thread is due a rename to "Surprisingly few comics about demons".

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Esther's, and she's home for the holidays.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

aaaaaaa why isn't volume 4 out for another two months

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Well who doesn't?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Rich Tweedy is a poo poo.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Woah demons

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Anyone else confused by the perspective? Is Linton's hand on his hip or on the small of Lottie's back?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Actual ropes. Eat poo poo.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Pistol_Pete posted:

Well, if the Bad Machinery kids get much older, they'll be at university and he's already doing a series about Esther De Groot at university so....

Perhaps they could all go.to the same university and solve mysteries there?

Esther will have left uni a long time ago by this point. She left three years before BM even started when the kids were what, 8? Don't think there's many 8 year degree courses.

Misunderstood sorry.

Giant Days is good but I feel having two comics with pretty much the same setup at the same time would risk getting repetitive. And not much of a potential 'next generation' in the wings right now, like what, Sunny's sister and Humphrey? Shelley and Amy's kids?

Dabir fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 24, 2017

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

woah horse

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

My gosh. I wonder if they have anyone else around who's able to drive, possibly who's been learning recently. Who can say.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Wait wait wait.

Actual, literal deus ex machina?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Assuming it is Esther, which seems too obvious at first glance and too obviously wrong when you think about it.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I saw that and I still think it's a misdirect. He's hinting at it way too hard.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Did you read to 100?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

What little I've seen of this webcomic just looks exactly like what little I've seen of Steven Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Oh poo poo I'd never have got that.

• Locked thread