Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

SlothfulCobra posted:

If the man wants to wipe his slate clean and move on to something new, let him. Don't stalk him and insist he tell everyone his weird internet history like some kind of sex offender. So long as he's not making a massive rear end of himself, it's fine. That's the whole reason that there was that internet dogpile on him in the first place.

Yeah, honestly, I don't get why people continue to be obsessed with that guy.

(And the comic linked above probably isn't even him anyway)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

NorgLyle posted:

Isn't Questionable Content set in a vaguely defined sci fi futureland with robots and space stations and teleporters? Wouldn't a trans character in that setting be pretty much just any other woman? Also, the writer of /Questionable Content/ is doing a trans character? Is it actually offensive or just clueless and bland?

Just bland - the character mentions she's trans, Marten goes, "oh, okay", and then it's pretty much never mentioned again.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

It seems like this gets mentioned any time Megatokyo gets discussed, and it truly boggles me considering that Rodney left thirteen years ago.

Although that said it also boggles me that Megatokyo is still going at all.

It kind of depends on what you mean by "still going". I don't think there's been an actual new comic in nearly a year.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

neogeo0823 posted:

Did he do something new and stupid? Do I wanna know?

He tweeted:

Aaron Diaz posted:

Will Eisner's legendary status is a shining example of how far you can go when you're a mediocre white man.

He's since taken the tweet down and apologized.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pavlov posted:

Guys, you got to remember the first rule of QC.

Less QC is more.

But then who would have sex with Robot Hand Dude as a reward for being such a nice guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Vigilante serial murderers? Boy, I dunno

• Locked thread