Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Jackard posted:

Crush Saga Does Not Disappoint
Buttlord Crush Saga is the hero we both deserve and want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

SuperHappy posted:

I'm a little late re: Gay comics... but while it ended a while back, and i'll be the first to admit that parts of it haven't exactly aged like wine, I'm still pretty proud of ol' Girlyyy

okbye
Wendy was the first webcomic I ever read so I 100% blame you for my addiction to online media.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

super sweet best pal posted:

It's basically a crappy gamer comic but with loving instead of video games.
at the very least I think we can agree that being a sextoy webcomic is tough and takes a lot of bravery and strength

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Yeah my joke and what Nuns with Guns said are references that Oh Joy Sex Toy has some terrible ideas in it that range from weird as hell (the cuck comic, which is where the 'bravery and strength' thing is from and has like three memes about it), pretty dehumanising (old comic about trans people that was so insulting she apologised for it) or downright dangerous (the sponge one).

It means well but when it misses the mark it does so really, really hard.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 09:00 on May 8, 2017

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Oneiros posted:

Oh hey, look what wandered back into my rss feed! (Good thing I never clean it out).

Necropolis is updating (regularly?) again!
Hell yes, Jake Wyatt owns and I've been waiting for this for what feels like ages.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I'm on page 30 and how close am I that it's basically mocking an entire generation of lovely school-setting webcomics with boring protagonists that spoke like edgy 19 year-olds wrapped up in dumb cookie-cutter plots and that were full of loving awful tropes and puns like the molester character?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I read it all in one sitting I blame you all, somehow.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Dresden Codak is still indecipherable anime-style nonsense but it seems to be updating regularly now, good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If you're enjoying 17776 you should read Jon Bois' other long-form project, the Tim Tebow CFL Chronicles.

All you need to know for context is that Tim Tebow was a next-big-thing football prospect who had a huge fanbase partly due to his ostentatious displays of religion on the field, and his career fizzled badly.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 11, 2017

• Locked thread