Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skullamity
Nov 9, 2004

fun hater posted:

My comic got added to Hiveworks! :buddy: I'm really excited.

Welcome, Hiveworks buddy! I always miss new members arriving on the scene because using the skype chat immediately transforms me into the lest productive person in the universe.

ConanThe3rd posted:

Sleepless Domain: I like Gewn. I hope she emerges from the inevitable train-wreck that will be the next fight relatively unsaved.

That'd be nice.

I...I hope you mean 'unscathed' rather than 'unsaved'. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skullamity
Nov 9, 2004

ConanThe3rd posted:

More Sleepless Domain and Mary's stated that she's going to be taking over the artist duties after the end of this chapter (which is sort of disappointing on the Olympus Overdrive dood's account) and that'll impact Let's Speek English (though as she's going home in May, that's probably got an end date) and Kiwi Blitz

Whoa, where did you hear that? Not seeing any announcements on the website or either of their twitters/tumblrs.

skullamity
Nov 9, 2004

ConanThe3rd posted:

She sent a patreon message.

Ah, that explains that. Thanks!

• Locked thread