Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Poison Mushroom posted:

I refuse to click that link now, but this is starting to sound like exactly the kind of poo poo 14 year old me would have been really into, then looked back on years later and realized in retrospect that it's actually really loving weird and questionable.

So, yeah, just skipping straight to the last step there.

Your loss. It's hosed up, but a whole lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Renaissance Robot posted:

Were you thinking of a specific song? Because the first thing that OOUUUUUGHHH puts in my head is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY7eVNGEbJU

It's literally the beginning of some tune from a Guilty Gear soundtrack.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
All we need is a new Star Wars release every year for the next 4 years and that comic will have amazing staying power when it comes to relevancy.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

That is, of course, assuming that the phrase "Did you hear about Donald Trump" won't be a phrase entirely without meaning any more by 2019, just from sheer oversaturation.

Also, smoking radioactive craters can't talk.

Are you serious? That guy is going to make a new cabinet position specifically for the purpose of keeping him on the front page every single day.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

You haven't lived until you've survived the Magic Roundabout.

Only now do I see that we backed the wrong side in both World Wars.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
wrong thread

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

I'm gonna level with you. That elicited a chuckle from me.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Captain Oblivious posted:

I'm sorry Boris you had a good run as best tertiary character but MMMMMMAAAAGIC Rabbit is too powerful.

Also this Bad Machinery story is ending on an oddly flat note thus far. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

I just noticed that the rabbit literally has nothing up his sleeves all the time.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Hogge Wild posted:

and it's much harder to masturbate to stickwomen

Hold my beer and watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Parts Kit posted:

No one can beat the cum knife.

To this day that panel of the guy furiously loving a camel can elicit a laugh.

• Locked thread