Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Is it just on my end or have the nav buttons on Kill Six Billion Demon's site disappeared?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Hey Morbi, I'm suddenly getting warnings about a trojan inject script on the main page of Poppy. Just wanted to let you know in case some shithead got into your site.

ed: Looking more like this might be on my end. ed2: yeah some random crap on my end.

Parts Kit fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Feb 29, 2016

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Morbi posted:

Well reading this post went from "stressful" to zero pretty quickly
Sorry for the false alarm :shobon:

Pavlov posted:

Was it https related? My browser always tests if a site can use https before http, and it's telling me the site has an improperly configured ssl certificate. Works fine with plain http though.
gently caress if I know. For a little bit it was only throwing it on Poppy's website, which is why I posted. Then it was throwing it randomly on a whole bunch of sites on Firefox and whatever IE is called now. I went ahead and updated the main application (eset whatever) since there was a new version, restarted, and did a full scan and nothing showed and the false alarms were gone. That's kind of how my luck has been going lately, first Adobe CC has to have evertying uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled, repeat and then finally my macbook can update to the new versions, and now this poo poo on the PC. :rolleyes:

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
In Vattu the older lizard kid appears to have found himself a black market mentor.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Captain Oblivious posted:

No, and I don't think it means she was working with the evil octopus thing so much as they turned off the dragon bell to assist with her experiments, because she was going WHOLE HAM in an effort to make a breakthrough before this event. I seem to recall hearing that some of her specimens are dragon derivatives in some way.
Poda's definitely taken a stab at manipulating her so it's not unlikely she had something to do with the dragon bell thing behind the scenes. Possibly through Chicadino, since he's go that weird hand painting he could be in her pocket.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Android Blues posted:

This thing about lesbians is weird. No-one's out there like, "boy, there sure are a lot of straight couples in webcomics! Gimme a break, am I right?". Especially dubious when you consider that a pretty good chunk of the creators making comics with lesbians in them are some stripe of bi or gay women themselves.
Sure, but the rest are just horny dudes making their own lesbian wank material. And some of those guys try to wedge in some plea for open-mindedness points like it's the slightest bit shocking or even weird to see a gay person in 2016. That's what has gotten old as gently caress.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Bobulus posted:

Jack's author's girlfriend calling LoveLine about his rape fetish and them calling him a creep is definitely real, though.
You're listening to webcomic romance advice with Chris Titus.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Twibbit posted:

Today in Monster pulse, She has officially gone full mad scientist.
Some good Mr. Freeze vibes here.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Captain Oblivious posted:

Oh you have a new avatar now. I was wondering why this post was so contrarian and yet simultaneously so devoid of substance.
69 Shitposts In Perpetuity

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
I know Rich Burlew really likes being wordy but drat these last several pages have been really absurd, especially this one. It seems like a real waste of a page, though I guess he does have some absolutely nuts fans who would argue if he didn't explicitly spell it out.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

AriadneThread posted:

a game of hens
A great fakeout name since it like game of thrones it is full of cocks.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Renaissance Robot posted:

I accidentally read the last page first but even as a one panel comic this is hilarious.
Hm, the alt text.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Morbi posted:

AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD
So when does Death Metal Rooster show up in the comic?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

grieving for Gandalf posted:

gob says it hurts!! only has five pages left
Ah dang, well better than running on forever with no ending.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

paradoxGentleman posted:

I don't check MP regularly but I don't remember that. When did that happen?
There was a chapter where the other Shell kids ducked out in the middle of the night and when they get back Enid was freaking out a bit because she thought she had been abandoned.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Oxxidation posted:

If Kit thinks she's going to be able to pull some master-ninja Arya-Stark advantage-in-the-darkness bullshit I hope she's worked out a solution for her "squeaky footsteps" problem.
Handstands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Phy posted:

So, um

Demon won an Eisner

I don't know if that actually matters but I think it's funny