Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Oh god in the sea of local economy not instanced poo poo storms this one looks like promise. I will buy in for sure as soon as the first beta session rolls around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Are there any updates for beta dates? The website still refers to betas hopefully starting by the winter. I wasn't sure if they have uh, touched on that topic.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Is it finally time for an mmo in the modern day, only time will tell. Will the mmo of the future be more evolved than the mmo of 10 years past, stay tuned next year to find out more.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

how much goon guild money will you be stealing in this game?

Awful has to ground floor the IT infrastructure on every vaporware game, allowing him to finally be goon overlord of precisely one. Odds are in his favor if he keeps trying.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

Anoia posted:

All new mmos will probably crash and burn

we're all just idiots

yeah, this year has been tougher than others. MMOs don't even get off the ground anymore.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

extra stout posted:

the 2009-2014~ era of the new best mmo ever!! being fun for two months before dying is now the new thing to get nostalgic about lmao

Oh swtor, how fun you were for those three weeks

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

YOTC posted:

I will say I don't enjoy the new Kotor as an mmo. I enjoy it as a Kotor RPG that happens to have the ability to mmo, which I ignore.

I basically threw up a sub for a month, played the poo poo out of the new story, and dropped the sub. It's episodic though so I'll have to hit it again in a few months when they have enough backlog to justify it.

For reference I did that when they handed you a lvl 60 character for re-subbing.

This is exactly how I play Elder Scrolls Online. I just treat it as the next elder scrolls after skyrim and it happens to have people and goons in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

extra stout posted:

and like two people who will never admit it going to play the cat people race.

Have you seen the number of posters in the FF14 thread? Cats will blot out the sun.

• Locked thread