Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
Dibs on fir bog, lf another fir bog to connect with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

Even though Chaos usually CRUSHED order, some classes were EXTREMELY good, such as Bright Wizard and Knights of the Blazing Sun, and some were TERRIBLE, such as Witch Hunter.

Warrior priests that were played well simply didn't die unless they fell victim to AoE circles of death or focused from a considerable amount of players. A warrior priest - disciple of khaine duel could actually last 10+ minutes if left alone. My main was a KOTBS after they finally released. I basically ran around and was ignored in the biggest exchanges because why bother killing the tank first in the field? He was going to pretend like taunt did something and auto attack.

As for CU, my chub is increasing slowly, but the alpha experience is still not worth the $60 or so bones I've dropped. Can't complain about an alpha at the end of the day though. Them's is the ropes.

• Locked thread