Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I loved playing a big rock dude skald because I didn't have to switch to a flute or lute to do the runspeed etc stuff, you just shouted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I played a lot of daoc and it's the only large scale rvr game i've enjoyed. All I'm hoping for here is version 2 with nicer graphics and a few qol changes.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

The guy was probably tired of Jacobs trying to convert him to Mormonism.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

They have programmers now so that's good. I play daoc on Uthgard still so I'm biased and drunk but please be good and come out CU.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I was looking at the concept art and some of the races, I'm looking at you st'rm, look like they would be hard to pull off looking good wearing gear like cloaks and weapons etc on the back without clipping or losing a lot of the fine definition and detail they have. Especially when they need to be able to show hundreds of dudes on screen at once.

Jacobs has a history of biting off more than he can chew, it's giving me warhammer flashbacks. but like I said above I'm still playing daoc on a freeshard so he obviously has some lasting good ideas.

I'm glad I stopped kick-starting and preordering things, so I remain hopeful but I'm not getting invested in it until there's a beta I can play.

• Locked thread