Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

mackintosh posted:

Sometimes they're really just plain bad. UEFA doesn't give a poo poo at this level.

That is possible, since no one has seen Wolfsberg do more than press so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
ah

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Unity will be sieg-heiling in the streets of Lüdenscheid Nord tonight.

Healbot fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Aug 6, 2015

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

pretty decent goal that

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Just FYI to anyone, but Klowdtv apparently is showing bundesliga this season. It's subscription based but it gives you the opportunity to watch it via iPad/iPhone poo poo. The subscription is cancelled whenever you want so like it, pay for it monthly, if you don't cancel. I use it as do a few others in the forums. It's pretty cool, you don't get all the matches, but it's nice to see games when you're out and about and not have to find a wifi spot or whatever.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Hello everyone

So this year it the start of the new Bundesliga TV contract in the US, it's moving from GolTV (which should be nearing it's end now as the Bundesliga was the only thing worthwhile it still had after losing the other main european leagues to BeINTV) to Fox Sports so now more people will have a chance to watch and bandwagon support Bayern their favorite german teams.

So personally I haven't been able to follow any teams outside of Bayern and whoever made it to the Champions League and I been hearing so much about how it's the best league in the world other than the fact Bayern been dominating it for the last few years. So I what should I expect from it this year other than Bayern winning it again?

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
:toxx: Probate me for one day if 1.FCN doesn't finish in the top three this season. :toxx:

sucker for punishment, I am.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I think Leverkusen might not see the CL at all this season. :v:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Healbot posted:

I think Leverkusen might not see the CL at all this season. :v:

crossing my fingers for some mighty Austrian powerhouse over here (quote this after they eliminate us)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Leverkusen will face the corpse of Miro Klose

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

SS Lazio away first, welp. Almost as hard as Monaco for the mighty Leverkusen imo.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Dunban posted:

Leverkusen will face the corpse of Miro Klose

Hm. I guess.....hm. We just need to not throw the away game I reckon, but lol Leverkusen and all that.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bayern plastics stay strong, Pellegrini just extended his contract with City to 2017.

*looks at ephex' toxxes*

Could be a rough summer for you, mate.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Odd's are good for Dortmund.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Healbot posted:

:golfclap:

Never heard of them before.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
They've not had a high profile even by the standards of Norwegian teams since the 50s and their recent spell of mostly upper-table finishes is about the best they've done the past few decades (a cup win 15years ago excepted). Let's just say that while unusually solid by our standards of teams absolutely making GBS threads the bed against European opposition, absolutely nobody have any expectations for them. Not much of an upset team.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Healbot posted:

Nice Deppenapostroph!

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

frankenfreak posted:

Nice Deppenapostroph!

Odds isn't Norwegian, you fool!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Still laughing about the thread title (the first half of it) everytime I see it.

The second half is good, too.

Excellent title overall, really

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Katana Gomai posted:

Still laughing about the thread title (the first half of it) everytime I see it.
I'm still wary of looking at the thread directly.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

nippythefish posted:

:toxx: Probate me for one day if 1.FCN doesn't finish in the top three this season. :toxx:

sucker for punishment, I am.

Godspeed.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

:toxx: probate me for 2 weeks if BVB don't finish in the top 4 :toxx:

Like I post that much anyway

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:toxx: Ban me if Hertha stay up.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Holy poo poo, I just noticed the thread title. Good job, Healbot.

Also, time for some Favoritensterben in today's cup matches.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

the Leverkusens are playing on Sky Sport (not HD) 11 :newlol:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Gotta love how the sport1 radio supposedly has a cup-conference going having sent people to a mere two matches.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Dunban posted:

Also, time for some Favoritensterben in today's cup matches.

Doesn't look like it unfortunately.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Don't worry, we still have Bremen, although I wouldn't exactly call them a favorite in the first round :laugh:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Viktoria made it! And fail Bremen has to go into extra time lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

2 out of 3 Berlin teams already out, with Hertha up against last season's runners-up... it'll be nice to not have to worry about Pokal poo poo until May.

Also, looks like Werder are going to make it. Surely they're not going to concede 2 or 3 goals in 5 minutes.

edit: wait, flyeralarm-Arena?? lmao

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
As a long-time but soon-to-be former employee of SAP AG, I feel as though becoming the Ultimate Plastic and supporting Hoffenheim 1899 is the way for me to go.

(Great write-up OP, OP)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

sticksy posted:

As a long-time but soon-to-be former employee of SAP AG, I feel as though becoming the Ultimate Plastic and supporting Hoffenheim 1899 is the way for me to go.

(Great write-up OP, OP)

RIP

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

sticksy posted:

(Great write-up OP, OP)

Impeccable timing

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

sticksy posted:

(Great write-up OP, OP)

lmao

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dunban posted:

Impeccable timing

:getin:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

KSC lost against ?th league minnows Reutlingen, finishing the game with 8 players, and their manager in the stands. Meanwhile Maik Franz sits at home and sheds a single tear at the beauty of it all.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Smirr posted:

KSC lost against ?th league minnows Reutlingen, finishing the game with 8 players, and their manager in the stands. Meanwhile Maik Franz sits at home and sheds a single tear at the beauty of it all.

5th league minnows.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Doing a huge lol at that.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

KSC in full meltdown mode this early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Adler is doing his best to kick Hamburg out of the cup.

• Locked thread