Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Did a genuine lol at the thread title, good job. Also, TIME TO TOXX! Post your toxxes until next Thursday and I'll compile them for the OP before the season kicks off. I'll start:

:toxx:
Probate me for three days everytime Köln beats Leverkusen this season.
Probate me for three weeks if they finish the season ahead of us.

Probate me for a week if Bayer Leverkusen fails to qualify for the CL.
:toxx:

*edit: 5'd the thread at the beginning of the season this time!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Fair warning, the Euro 2016 starts four weeks after the Bundesliga ends next year, so if you make your end of season toxxes longer than that you're risking your EM posting. :haw:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Man the Euro 2016 threads will be loving empty lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

jfc I forgot how many sponsors Austrian teams have on their jerseys

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

stream?

sportschau.de

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

I think Leverkusen might not see the CL at all this season. :v:

crossing my fingers for some mighty Austrian powerhouse over here (quote this after they eliminate us)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Dunban posted:

Leverkusen will face the corpse of Miro Klose

Hm. I guess.....hm. We just need to not throw the away game I reckon, but lol Leverkusen and all that.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Still laughing about the thread title (the first half of it) everytime I see it.

The second half is good, too.

Excellent title overall, really

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

the Leverkusens are playing on Sky Sport (not HD) 11 :newlol:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Don't worry, we still have Bremen, although I wouldn't exactly call them a favorite in the first round :laugh:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Viktoria made it! And fail Bremen has to go into extra time lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

sticksy posted:

As a long-time but soon-to-be former employee of SAP AG, I feel as though becoming the Ultimate Plastic and supporting Hoffenheim 1899 is the way for me to go.

(Great write-up OP, OP)

RIP

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

Adler is doing his best to kick Hamburg out of the cup.

After a Spahic foul + yellow, no less :laugh:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Just loving kill Hamburg, wtc

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Thanks Jena

Thena

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

How was that not a foul by Adler? I mean the ref is poo poo so he didn't see it obviously, but the commentator on Sky said he thought it was fair, too

wtf are we even watching the same sport you dumb poo poo

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Yeeeeeeeeeeees

Looking at Hamburg's schedule, it's not completely impossible for them to end up with 0-3 points after the first four games. :getin:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

lol what a dumbass

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

http://www.sportschau.de/fussball/bundesliga3/videokammlotterzielttorfuerdieewigkeit100.html

:vince:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

lol HSV is a 29:1 underdog tonight according to the bookies. gently caress, I'm not betting on them even with those obscene odds though.

*e: even a draw is 11:1 lmao

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

God I loving hate Sammer

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Soulex posted:

That's super nice of you :thumbsup:

1st yellow 11 minutes into the league. wow

Grah gently caress I knew I should have put money on there being an early card. Although I expected it to be Vidal.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

This is it, the mighty list of :toxx:es, aka "we will all be probated during Euro 2016". Quote this into the OP

Bayern München
Lord of Garbagemen:
[probate] For 1 month if Bayern doesn't win the treble this year.

Healbot:
Probate me for a day per point Bayern is ahead of second place at the end of season.
Ban me if Bayern somehow manage to not clinch the title.

Dunban:
Probate me for one week for each (Bundesliga) goal Bayern concede due to a grievous error by Dante or Alonso

ephex:
Probate me one day for every card Vidal gets in the season.
Ban me if Pep extends his contract with Bayern.
Also ban me again if Kloppo is the next Bayern manager.

Oliwan:
ban me if bayern win the league

Bayer Leverkusen
Katana Gomai:
Probate me for three days everytime Köln beats Leverkusen this season.
Probate me for three weeks if they finish the season ahead of us.
Probate me for a week if Bayer Leverkusen fails to qualify for the CL.

General Probe:
Probate me one day for every -1 GD Leverkusen finishes with in Europe this season.
Probate me for one week if they fail to finish top four this season.
Probate me for three weeks if they get no CL/EL spot.
Ban me if they are relegated, but that's not going to happen.

FC Schalke
Myron:
Ban me if Schalke fires Breitenreiter this season
Probate me for one day for every goal Huntelaar is behind this season's Bundesligatorschützenkönig

FC Augsburg
MuLepton:
Probate me for one day for each rank Augsburg finishes below a Europa League qualification rank.
Make it one month if Augsburg gets relegated.

Borussia Dortmund
Redczar:
probate me for 2 weeks if BVB don't finish in the top 4

Werder Bremen
scourgeofthe7bees:
If Werder doesn't win the league, probate me for two weeks.
Ban me if USMNT striker Aron Johannson becomes the Bundesliga's Jozy Altidore.

Tahirovic:
Probate me for a week if Werder doesn't finish with the highest number of total goals per game

1. FC Köln
Gold and a Pager:
I guess probate me for a day each time we beat either of those teams?

Hertha BSC
Smirr:
Ban me if Hertha stay up.

VfB Stuttgart
Homework Explainer:
probate me one day each week stuttgart are in the relegation zone
probate me for a week if they get relegated

HSV
Alain Post:
Probate me for a week if Hamburg somehow stay up again.

azathosk:
Probate me for a month if Labbadia is not sacked from HSV before christmas.
Probate me for a day for each goal HSV scores against Bayern, Dortmund, Werder and Golfsburg this season.
Probate me for a month if HSV ends up in the relegationspiel.
Ban me if HSV gets relegated without playing in the relegationspiel.

Myron:
Probate me for a week if Labbadia lasts the whole season

Darmstadt
Ghost Farts:
probate me for one week if Darmstadt loses to Hamburg.

1. FC Nürnberg
nippythefish:
Probate me for one day if 1.FCN doesn't finish in the top three this season. (this is it, the lamest toxx /KG)

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Aug 15, 2015

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I hope that's all of them; we gotta remember to tally up how many day of probations/bans this thread has racked up at the end of the season lmao

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I got money on >2.5 goals in this game

Looking good so far

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Welp, time to get paid

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I went ahead and tipped those Postillon "leaks" in the Kicktipp this week and lmao

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

lollll Stuttgart

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

... wird man ja wohl noch sagen dürfen!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Honestly, I see us as a 60:40 favourite, but it's certainly the hardest opponent we ever had in the qualification games. The home game being the second leg favors us though, so if we can keep it under -2 GD tonight (hell, maybe even steal a draw), I think we'll make it.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Sky or ZDF

hmmmery

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Apparently the Italian rags celebrated Lazio drawing Leverkusen as an easy win

Let's go the Bayers

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Holy shiiiit

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I went with Sky, btw

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

loving hell Hakan :stare:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

HOW IS THAT NOT A RED YOU loving WANKER

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

Ehh, Ericsson was also quite lenient on Wendell.

Agreed but for gently caress's sake he jumped into his face

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Lol another kick in the neck, nice

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

YOU loving PRICK I WILL MURDER YOUR FAMILY MAKE AN EXTREMLY ANGRY POST ON THE FORUMS

• Locked thread