Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Uh Firmino is awesome what are you guys talking about :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Pand posted:

lol it's the congo all over again

Lol

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm not sure Klopp would actually be interested in the job but we'd probably offer him a lot of money.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

ephex posted:

He's the only manager that I hate more than Pep so it's deffo gonna happen, book it motherfuckers

He might be a fraud but I thought he was a likeable guy?

I would like him at Liverpool as he's A. Not Brendan Rodgers and B. Would have some tasty German contacts.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Dunban posted:

He's a tremendously unlikable oval office.

(don't sign your posts)

Really? That's not the impression I got at all. Admittedly I do not understand German.

Well, tbh, we could probably do with a oval office in charge.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

https://youtu.be/o5JA5XbQaVI

For Macintosh

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

You guys lack fullbacks and a quality striker. Low should be begging Lahm to come back.

You guys have some ridiculous youth talents, surely there's someone you can play up front? Muller is wasted there imo

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Dunban posted:

Nope, there's no one, and there hasn't been anyone for years.

Big Mario Gomez needs to make a comeback.

Isn't Volland good?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Thomas Muller, who is best known for his excellent positioning and well-timed runs, was lucky to be in the right position at the right time

sounds legit

Some players just have that knack. You don't even have to be technically good. See Inzaghi.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

https://streamable.com/ydyb

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Healbot posted:

https://twitter.com/FCBayern/status/729976727502467072

Also the Hummels deal is almost done according to Bild, lol.

Ed Woodward misses out again!

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

There seem to be a lot of Götze to Liverpool rumours floating about. Obviously this will be due to the Klopp link but I do wonder if we actually need to spend money on a position we are actually pretty well stocked in. How good is he these days anyway? He looks a bit fat.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Don't play Can as fullback.

Also how does Podolski keep making the German side? When was he last good for you guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Football is the new catholic church

• Locked thread