Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
:toxx: Probate me for a week if Werder doesn't finish with the highest number of total goals per game

That new Swiss guy will totally make up for Selke, all I want is one good season every ten years.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Just glad Aue made it, I really like their logo and I won a couple of Pokal der Landesmeister with them back in the early 90s.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
sadly the woman who found it was honest and didn't run to Bild or whatever German Tabloid there is

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Torrannor posted:

Kann irgendwer mal Mehmet Scholl so das Maul polieren, dass er nie wieder ein Fußballspiel kommentieren/anmoderieren/etc. kann? Ich kann seine Hackfresse nicht mehr sehen.

He was the first player that made me hate FCB less than they deserve. He also pulled the funniest poo poo at the 1994 WC when ZDF gave him a camera to fool around with. Stop hating on the most likable Bayern player before the Freistaat gave us Thomas Müller.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Shame Werder didn't make this one fun enough game tough and that Garcia fellow is cool. Also someone go drown crybaby Valentina Stocker somewhere, should have done that in Basel already.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Highlight of the Spieltag was the beard dude from Darmstadt.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Aaron oval office has been an rear end in a top hat ever since he left Werder, this seems to happen to a lot of players who leave Werder.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Müller carrying a team full of fail Dortmunders to victory, so you didn't miss much by not watching it.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
It was the only way a weak Dortmunder could score against the mighty Neuer.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I hope Augsburg have a good season and win a lot of games, I just don't want to watch anymore of them because this poo poo was boring as gently caress with the only highlight being the penalty call

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
what year is it?
I got home from the local league game and 5 mins later Pizzaro gets changed in, a couple minutes later he gives the assist for the 2:1. This season just got so much better.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Looks like it's hard to get tickets for the Weserstadion, just tried to get some for the game against Ingolstadt and it looks like it's sold out. gently caress you Bundesliga and your sold out Stadiums, we play our games in a 24k Arena and average 7-8k.
Flight and train options are pain too, no direct flights, only via Brussels and expensive, alternatively I could spend 9 hours each way in a EC. Next life I'll pick Freiburg.

Anyone know a decent travel agency for Bundesliga games?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I feel sorry for Elvedi, the only reason he went to Gladbach was Favre (and the money). Kinda wonder where Favre will go now

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Dunban posted:

As the thread title points out, Klopp is a domestic fraud who got found out, so you probably shouldn't hope that he takes over Liverpool.

True that he is a well known fraud, I am sure Liverpool will spend 50mil £ on him. That's the Liverpool way.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
And the part where he says Kloppo is likeable when he's an arrogant poo poo face who's not really that great as a manager. He really is bad a professional manager.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I don't like this season at all, Bremen is being poo poo and not even entertaining with too few goals, HSV is pretending to be alive and might evade relegation this season, on top of that Favre is gone from Gladbach which hurts Elvedi's career. drat you Bundesliga.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
150euro for a Dauerkarte? Our Kurve is 180 or something and the Osttribüne where I got my season ticket is 650ish euro.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Healbot posted:

Martinez lost sight of Aubameyang lmao

Aubameyang's barber lost sight of his head. that haircut is so dumb and ugly it's a piece of modern art.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
shame they stopped trying, could have put this at 7:1 or so. I like seeing lovely dortmunders cry.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I once had coffee with Reif in Zurich, he's a very nice person and does know a lot about football. not sure why he's so been so bad as a reporter the last couple years

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
He has the same weird german dialect every Gummihals has.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
bad luck for you germans and dortmunders, it could have been Hummels or Gündogan with a 10 year injury, instead of glorious Götze with a 3 month one.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Should we talk about the dire German team, with baddies like Hummels (totally out of form, worse than Per ever was), Hector, Ginter, Gündogan, Schürrle etc ? Maybe you should go for a Wiederanschluss, then Alaba could play instead of Hummels, Junuzovic could replace one of the midfield baddies. Kroos is an overrated fool too.
The only really good players yesterday were Neuer, Özil and to a point Müller.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

dxt posted:

Bring back Klose

He needs 1 more WC for his record.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Today is the day of the Pizarro Hattrick, hopefully.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Torrannor posted:

I'm not following the current matches, what happened?

Lewa was diving again

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Myron posted:

Nur 0:1, Minikrise imo.

Also, Darmstadt won with 28% possesion and 49% completion rate :shepface:

I really like Darmstadt, they're playing simple but it works for them. Even my glorious Werder lost to them.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So I hear Neuer got a new vacation home in England today.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Reminds me of this from last year, dude was out for a the season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdButnnhiCk

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
In 1994 Bayern actually lost the cup to Erzgebirge Aue which was crazy since Bayern had a 96 average while my Aue only had a 91. I can see this being repeated, if there's ever a good FM game again.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
This has been a good round so far with RB going out while Darmstadt and Aue win. The only disappointing thing was the 2nd half of that Bayern game, they just didn't care anymore.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Healbot posted:

loving hell Steffen Simon doing the Schalke - Gladbach punditry on ZDF.

Lots of dead air and biased commentating can go to hell imo.

See that's where Sky is better, the commentator of the Bremen - Köln game informed us that whenever these two teams met, the winner won the cup. I guess it's a faint hope for Werder to get something out of this horrible season.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Katana Gomai posted:

gently caress these bullshit refs are you kidding me

Explain? I skipped conference today because I knew Werder would get owned :(

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Torrannor posted:

Hamburg might actually escape the relegation battle this time, who would have thought that at the start of the season?

I am actually worried about Werder this season, but hopefully they'll pull a Hamburg.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Er müllert den rein

Is that in the German/Bavarian dictionary yet?

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I mostly liked his first because he really müllerd that one in, nobody else manages such silly goals. It's not even a proper chance since he's kind of covered but it still goes in.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
So maybe Pizarro might save Werder after all. Hopefully there's more poo poo teams like Augsburg that let Werder get free points.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Insurrectionist posted:

Did you not see the replay? Both players were onside.

E: To be exact, 2 Gladbach players were offside when the first ball from Nordtveit was played but the guy who headed it wasn't he was played onside by the last man, and at the time of the header Stindl was behind the ball so all the Munich players could have been on the other half and he'd still have been onside.

That other guy is Nico Elvedi he run away to Lucien Favre this summer and only just had his first Bundesliga game, which I am told was an ok game by him. Some people say he's got more talent than Ricardo Rodriguez.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I really wish Werder had some luck or was more efficient, own these poo poo folen for 30mins and then suddenly it's 1:0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Looks like all the fun was in the Gladbach - Bremen game. Now we get to watch lovely Heidenheimers who are just good enough to beat Erzgebirge and a boring Bayern game where nothing happens. The only positive thing is beard guy playing again.

• Locked thread