Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
C'mon BVB. Already a better start than last season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Rolls Reus with a beautiful goal!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Motherfucking Aubameyang! Batman himself makes it 2-0!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
This is a dream start. All hail Tuchel!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Redczar posted:

Mkhitaryan might just earn his price tag this year

He was very sharp in preseason. 3 goals and 4 assists in the three competitive matches before this one. But this performance makes me much more hopeful that he is ready to step up and be a big contributer on the team.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Ghost Farts posted:

Dortmund... Good?

The face of a champion :cool:
although sadly the club has failed to offer Kevin a long-term extension, so his time playing in front of the Südtribüne may be drawing to a close.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
what an odd game.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Well, it's encouraging that this Dortmund team seems to be able to recover from and overcome horrible starts, unlike last season. Although admittedly the opponent wasn't exactly world-class. Still, I'm looking forward to the return leg at the Westfalenstadion.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
I'd be happy if Weidenfeller never starts another game for BVB. Why we get rid of Mitch and not him I'll never know.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Ginter of all people breaks the deadlock. And then starts rubbing a photographer's head during his celebration WTF?

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Why is Weidenfeller allowed in goal?

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Is it too late to give Castro back to Leverkusen? He's been awful.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Forget fullback, make Ginter a forward!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Joo Who? Joo Ho Park!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Tuchel Fussball Got

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Darmstadt only muster 4 shots all game so naturally they score 2 and extend Bayern's lead. :ughh:

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
God Bless you Shinji you beautiful little man!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Never a peno, God I hate playing Hamburg

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Today we are all Foals

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Fun fact, only 5 of Dortmund's last 27 Pokal matches have been at home.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
So the Hinrunde ends with a late collapse, how disappointing.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Dortmund should really be up 2 or 3 to nill here at halftime. Oh well I'm just glad the Bundesliga is back.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

I will always love this Man :haw:

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
What a bizarre team selection for Dortmund against Schalke, no Auba, no Reus, and no Miki. Is Tuchel trolling Scheisse?

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Reus has been playing poorly for a while now, but I would feel a whole lot better with him on the field instead of Moritz freaking Leitner!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Well this got interesting fast

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
So Huntelaar is trying to flop his way to a win

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Honestly, this Hummels news really hurts, he has been one of my favorite players for years. I thought he was different than Goetze, in fact he blasted Mario in the press after Goetze's transfer, and now he's gone and done the same thing. Also notice the suspicious timing of this announcement, shortly before a huge Final between FCB and BVB, just like the Goetze transfer, timed to cause the maximum amount of discord and confusion at the most vulnerable time. And Hummels isn't some 19 year old kid like Goetze, getting his head turned with promises of quintupled wages and playing for a superstar coach like Pep. Hummels is a seasoned veteran, the team's captain and most experienced leader, he has to be aware of how devastating this move can be. I don't see how he can possibly play for Dortmund again, and certainly not in the Pokal Final.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Hummels announced last week he was "losing 30 minutes of sleep every night agonizing over his imminent decision". Why it's so imminent is beyond me since he is under contract until 2017. If he really cared about the club and the fans like he always claimed he could have made his decision after the season is completed. The BVB website is merely confirming what Hummels has told them, that he wants to leave for Buyern, something that has been intensely speculated on in recent weeks. Borussia Dortmund is a publicly traded company of some sort, they have an obligation to inform shareholders of such matters, the news was going to get out.
What a lovely day, I feel like I just got dumped by my girlfriend.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Bundeslade Magerthread 16/17: Pep got found out, now He's skipped town

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Torrannor posted:

What's Yogi's beef with Schmelzer? He's not world class, but I think he's better than the guys Löw nominated.

There's been an England Euro 2016 thread for something like two months already, no brave Bundesliga thread regulars willing to make one for us?

It is scandalous. Name me one German Fullback who just completed a better season than Schmelzer.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
I'm so nervous :suicide:

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
take your loving time Sven!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
I'm so sick of losing to Bayern. Can't you just let us win this one?

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Burki saved that one with his dick!

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Ousmane Dembele has looked so good this pre-season. I predict he will have a much bigger impact for Dortmund this season than either Goetze or Schurrle. Oh yeah and our new fullback Raphael Guerreiro was one of Portugal's best players at the Euros. Guys, I'm getting cautiously optimistic here. I mean Bayern can't possibly win the Bundesliga 5 years in a row can they? :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009

Dunban posted:

You need to step up your umlaut game

very trüe

• Locked thread