Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Nice, my home town Osnabrueck is the center of attention in the world of football, once again! Boy am I glad I became a Dortmund plastic instead of rooting for this hilarious mess of a football club. There are, of course, people right now claiming that the game was only interrupted because it's RB Leipzig and the referee would have been able to continue, clearly, but RB Leipzig money etc.
On the other hand, smart move by Rangnick. He claims he would like a repeat match because of fair play and football values and so forth, knowing that the DFB will never do anything but give the game to Leipzig at the green table and fine Osnabrueck into the ground.

sicDaniel fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Aug 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Who are these people and what have they done to Borussia Dortmund. Thomas Tuchel Fußballgott!

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
The changes Tuchel made to the starting formation didn't work at all. Castro in the defense, which isn't even his usual position, was horrible. Weidenfeller as well. In the second half Castro and Kampl were taken out, which allowed for two players with actual talent that stabilized the defense and offense, hence the end result.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
A perfect start into the season for the BVB. Yes, their opponents were weak, but they destroy them accordingly which is already a huge step compared to last season. Spitzenreiter Spitzenreiter!

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
That was not a penalty but it's Spahic so I'm loving it.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Is he any good? There's no official information on whether the loan includes a buying option, many BVB fans assume there is none and are very very disappointed with the deal.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Speaking of curses, Reus and Bürki are injured, missing their international games. Nothing too serious, afaik, still hilarious. Why does Reus even bother with that team anymore, we are World Champions, nobody cares.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Reus, Bürki and Pisczek? That is not enough, said the god of football and destroyed Aubameyang's ankle in the 85th minute of a 4-0 against some underdog. I am crying and melting down in my BVB jersey right now.

Edit: Just read that he's fine. Move along.

sicDaniel fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Sep 5, 2015

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

Tahirovic posted:

Müller carrying a team full of fail Dortmunders to victory, so you didn't miss much by not watching it.

Don't listen to him, the worst players on the pitch were Neuer and Can and one of the two Dortmunders who were even playing scored the winning goal! Dortmund is so great. Neuer got found out.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Well, Bayerndusel, whatever. As soon as Dortmund keeps owning it's all fine, at some point Bayern's abysmal performance will catch up with them.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Castro is suffering from wanting to impress too much, like Micky last year. His play looks okay until he reaches the box.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Dortmunddusel! Hope the rotation was worth it and Leverkusen will be destroyed by the A-Squad on Sunday.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Do these two hours even make any actual difference at this level of professional sports? Anyway I'm stoked as hell for tonights game. Time to prove that Tuchel can actually beat a strong team and not just garbage like Hannover.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Indeed. I am watching them for the first time this season and that level of incompetence and bad luck is ridiculous. Even to me as a BVB supporter. Too bad it's Schalke going home with 3 gifted points.

E: Der Kommentator sagte dass es keine Absicht sein kann, weil man soviel Pech nicht faken könne.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

ephex posted:

Klopp is waiting to take over at Bayern next summer.

He actually said in an interview that he is learning new languages so Bayern is definitely an option.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Klopp is very emotional and he never held back so people have strong reactions to him, love or hate. I think that he often stepped over the line, attacking referees and insulting journalists, but on the other hand it's awesome when your favourite team manages an important win and Klopp jumps around like a maniac, this way you feel a stronger connection to him. When I think of calm, analytical managers like Guardiola or Roger Schmidt, they are very boring with their neutral statements and maybe they raise their arms and hug somebody from the bench when they win and that's it.

It's similar to Uli Hoeneß. As a Bayern manager he is widely acknowledged as a total oval office, but on the other hand many people, not only Bayern supporters, like him - I've read an interesting article about how Bayern changed since Hoeneß is gone and now there are Guardiola and Sammer, the club feels very different. I have to agree, I remember that under Heynckes I very much liked and respected the Bayern, Heynckes is a great guy and players like Müller, Schweini, Lahm and Robben etc. were cool and good. I was absolutely okay with them beating us in the CL final.
Now Sammer has replaced Hoeneß in terms of being the clubs public voice, but his statements are crazy and bitchy and you just feel sorry for him.
Guardiola is a penguin, Müller's arrogance is becoming more and more obvious and the squad is a well-functioning machine constructed mainly out of top stars from foreign leagues and Borussia Dortmund.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

Tahirovic posted:

And the part where he says Kloppo is likeable when he's an arrogant poo poo face who's not really that great as a manager. He really is bad a professional manager.

You're bad at professional reading I guess. Anyway if an arrogant poo poo face and bad professional manager makes your favourite team have an incredible amount of success (considering the circumstances) for a couple of years you tend to look at him differently. In the end he was found out and every serious Dortmund-Fan agrees that him leaving was the best for everyone involved.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
What a strange season this is going to be. Bayern are still Bayern, destroying last years Vizemeister and Pokalsieger in 10 minutes if they really want to. Dortmund is back at full power, but the other four top teams of last year are facing serious setbacks. Losing key players and all that.
End table will probably be Bayern 100 - Dortmund 75 - Wolfsburg or whatever 50 points.

sicDaniel fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Sep 23, 2015

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Yes, it's over, back to scoring no goals and conceding silly counterattacks against nobodies.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
That is some tasty Dortmund football.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Gladbach just posted: Der Offensivspieler zog sich beim 3:1-Heimsieg gegen den FC Schalke 04 eine Fraktur des Schienbeinkopfes und einen Riss des Außenmeniskus im linken Knie zu. Er wird morgen operiert.

Broken shinbone and torn meniscus. Wonder if Geis will be allowed to play again until the winter break. Geis will most likely not be banned from Wednesdays DFB-Pokal match. Breitenreiter should leave him on the bench.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Geis banned for five games, including the cup on wednesday. Ridiculous imo, Hahn's career might be over.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Looked like a clear penalty to me, as a BVB supporter. Score is perfectly deserved.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

Smirr posted:

lol wtf just tuned in. Has Tuchel been found out?

Hamburg are magic. They suck in most ways but there is exactly one team in the world against which they always play amazing and perfect football and that's Dortmund. It's such a weird relationship. Remember that 200 yards 3-0 freekick from two years ago? Hamburg had lost ten games at a row at that point but then came the Aufbaugegner.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
gently caress, couldn't they wait one week. Now Dortmund will lose against Stuttgart and their sudden new-manager induced greatness.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Nah, he's fine. They should sell Hummels to the PL for 50 millions or whatever fantasy sums they are throwing out for overrated players and get someone to stabilize the defense during the christmas break.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
It's like Malaga all over again. I wonder when there will be a BVB game without grotesque refereeing again. The penalty was okay, but apparently there was a foul on the other side right before? I wasn't looking. Also Arnold had to be sent off.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Dortmund must feel like the stupidest team in the world to not lead 4-0 in this game. If Frankfurt actually manages to snatch a point I will laugh forever.

edit: On the other hand, if Hummels scores against you...

sicDaniel fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Dec 13, 2015

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Leverkusen refuse to continue playing after conceding a goal. That's amazing.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

That's not at all what happened, Schmidt refused to go to the stands unless the ref told him personally why. He was being a little baby but the team wanted to play

You're right, I just listen to a radio stream and they weren't sure what happened either.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Never in Doubtmund.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Another good old "should be 4-0" Dortmund game. Weird how Hertha do nothing? It's a knockout game you know.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
I can understand Hummels' decision but it's so annoying always losing key players to the same team. In one or two years, when Lewandowski moves to Spain or England, Bayern will sign Aubameyang, the year after that, Weigl, and some day Pulisic.
Also Bayern might just offer a small sum or wait another year and not pay a dime, Dordmund are hosed either way.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

Tahirovic posted:

I hope Bayern beat the poo poo out of Dortmund, they deserve nothing better after a bullshit game against Frankfurt.

They scored two regular goals, maybe you should be angry at the ref.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Do you know how Hummels plays after a big International Competition? Look at Dortmund 14/15. For Dortmund now, Gündogan is already out, Reus will break his foot in the DFB cup final and Schmelzer won't play. They'll be so well rested and prepared! Steamrollin the league.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
The Friday games on Eurosport are pay-per-view. Who would pay actual money and sign some two-years-deal with Eurosport to watch gems like Ingolstadt vs Hertha BSC on a Friday night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Dembele, ladies and gentlemen:
https://m.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4u2r0m/dembele_goal_vs_manchester_united_manchester/

Utterly demolished Manchester United, who could just score with an Abstauber by some Armenian guy with a silly name.

If this is how Dortmund already play without Götze, Schürrle, Reus, Guerreiro... I'll share the cautious optimism.

• Locked thread