Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myron
Jul 13, 2009

:toxx:
Ban me if Schalke fires Breitenreiter this season
Probate me for a week if Labbadia lasts the whole season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

I hope that's all of them; we gotta remember to tally up how many day of probations/bans this thread has racked up at the end of the season lmao

Alright, in keeping with the spirit of the thread I'll throw in another :toxx::
Probate me for one day for every goal Huntelaar is behind this season's Bundesligatorschützenkönig

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

I like how everyone's trying to say something vaguely positive sounding ("determined", "competent") while carefully avoiding making an actual compliment (or admitting that he was an rear end in a top hat).

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Why is he a "victim" and not a victim?

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Honj Steak posted:

:drat: I just found out that Jogi is older than Rudi.

:aaaaa: Rudi is only 55? I thaught he was approaching 70.
Serves him right for being in charge of a national team and letting them train for one (1) hour a day.

edit: my Dad's 12 years older than Völler and looks younger than him lol.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Healbot posted:

Our Lichtgestalt has turned 70 today. :allears:

I'll translate a few choice quotes for all non-German goons reading this thread (both of them):

"Well, there's only one option: Victory, draw or defeat."

"In one year, I played for 15 months straight."

"Berkant Götkan is only 17. If he's lucky, he'll be 18 next month."

"The reason was not the cause but the trigger." (Or something, I don't even know what he was trying to say.)

"Back then, half the nation stood behind the TV."

"I'm an insurance salesman by trade. Imagine I'd still be at the insurance company every day - well, the Allianz would be by far the largest company in the world now."

"The Swedes aren't Dutchmen, you could clearly see that."

"They're all good football players, except: they can't play football."

"I had a great life back then in the US. Until Günther Netzer came and destroyed everything."

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

We should wholeheartedly welcome the refugees while firmly ignoring other related major issues.
No one needs Abweichler like St. Pauli.

St. Pauli = racist imo

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Pand posted:

It was us, the racists all along!

*st. pauli piratenflagge flips over to reveal ss-totenkopf*

Querfront!!!

I couldn't watch any of the games, did I miss anything?

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Gladbach braucht jetzt einen richtigen Stinkstiefel!

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

ephex posted:

Yeah let's not go to the match and work instead lol

This. Only replace go with watch.

Lewandowski still overrated imo.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Lewandowski status: still poo poo

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Nur 0:1, Minikrise imo.

Also, Darmstadt won with 28% possesion and 49% completion rate :shepface:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

DUGLAS* COSTA!

*Dägläss

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Thiago picked up a right mcl injury in a friendly :suicide: . gently caress international friendlies forever.

Das ist an der Stelle schon ein Stück weit Jammern auf hohem Niveau, sag ich jetzt mal!

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

called it

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Everyone knows that passports always survive fires and explosions. Calling bullshit on this one op.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

"Well, Schalke were poo poo to watch most of the season so it's okay that I can only watch the second half..."

:staredog:

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

Of course I meant this season only. I'm not foolish enough to bet that a manager will fulfill his contract auf Schalke. I'm already looking at something like a 4 week probation because Hamburg stopped sucking too badly and Huntelaar was even worse than I thought.

Also: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/651946/artikel_naldo_schalke-statt-vfl.html

:eng101: "Durch den Wegfall von Matip war Bedarf nötig"

Myron fucked around with this message at 12:29 on May 15, 2016

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

A surprise move that will shock many: Sané joins City for about fifty million bucks.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

You fondly remember Grafite and remember how to pronounce his name.

It's Grafitsch, right?

Infected posted:

Remove the Bayern description entirely or replace it with "Nobody cares", since the thread will be about places 2-18. I'd also hold it against Ingolstadt that they didn't actually play football last season and only tried to get the referee to interrupt the game every few seconds.

That aside, stuff looks good.

It'll be about Bayern only winning 2:0 against some mid-table team when they should have won 4:0 and Bayern possibly only making it to the CL semis which is bullshit and someone screwed up!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

He's been tried and served his sentence. We should assume he has learned his le... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry, couldn't finish the thought with a straight face.

Does it even count as prison when you're not wearing shackles? Oh wait that's slavery, sorry.

• Locked thread