Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:toxx: Ban me if Hertha stay up.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

2 out of 3 Berlin teams already out, with Hertha up against last season's runners-up... it'll be nice to not have to worry about Pokal poo poo until May.

Also, looks like Werder are going to make it. Surely they're not going to concede 2 or 3 goals in 5 minutes.

edit: wait, flyeralarm-Arena?? lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

KSC lost against ?th league minnows Reutlingen, finishing the game with 8 players, and their manager in the stands. Meanwhile Maik Franz sits at home and sheds a single tear at the beauty of it all.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Heres my annual DFB Pokal first round trip report: this year I traveled to the remote island of Moabit to watch Berlin vs Dresden.

The refereeing was scandalously bad. The ref didn't call a single handball, of which there were easily dozens, if not more. This laissez-faire approach resulted in a very physical, frankly piss-poor match that saw Berlin annihilated 0-63. One for the record books for sure. Overall I rate this match of football, on a scale of 0 to 1, a solid 0.15909090909.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dunban posted:

Meanwhile, this happened:

Some crazy idiot shot at Hertha BSC's team bus with a pistol. Thankfully, no one got hurt.

Arminia Bielefeld Calcio

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

P H W O A R mates, holy poo poo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Also loving lmao at the Elfmeter"schießen" in the Glubb game

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

2-1 after penalties, it is done. Lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It was pretty sweet, yeah. Good game to watch as a neutral

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

rip

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I already have the "stop stop he's already dead" simpsons gif locked and loaded

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I'm not going to post it though, Pauli have been too spirited

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"HSV - Stern des Südens" made me lol irl. Good work all around

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Osnabrück - RB Leipzig has been ruled 2-0 for Leipzig. Honestly, if they can regularly bring this caliber of Schadenfreude to the table I'd say they make a fine addition to the league. Just imagine Dortmund having to play them, their supporters would have to figure out a way to go beyond full retard

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I meant Dortmund supporters

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

gently caress me, I just realized I'll be spending the evening in a bar with no TV. Wellllp time to fake my own death

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol Bobadilla. I mean I haven't seen the first card but o_o

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Heller owns

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao Hannover. Get clowned

NEVERMIND

Smirr fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Aug 15, 2015

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

:yikes: lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

same. lets cancel each other's jinx mojo out

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I was going to root for are precious coefficient but if they're actually going to turn this around I'm going to keep all my options open

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmaoooo CHRIST

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Odds BK? I think a more fitting name for them would be Rotz BK.

I couldnt think of a thing to do with the BK part, I am sorry

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

yesssssssssss SPITZENREITER

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

yesssssssssss FOUR POINTS IN THE KICKTIPP

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

That reminds me I need to take take a picture of the Hertha-themed ads that sky is running in Berlin. The big tagline is something along the lines of "Zwischen Hoffen und Bangen" and theres a general theme of "your team sucks poo poo, pay us money to watch them suck poo poo"

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

FFS

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dortmund get scored on after 12 seconds last thursday and Bayern go into buttmad tryhard mode first chance they get :rolleyes:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

gg. Just wanna say that I freaking love Papadopoulos. Clean double-footed tackle at the edge of the box much?? Didn't think so, bitch

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

lol if u watch DFB games between tournaments

YOu never know when you're gonna get the next Völler Weißbier style meltdown. Just a shame that Völler is dead and Jogi is a robot

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

You could almost say that if they keep this up they'll be "glad" if they can make it "bach" to the Bundesliga in 2017.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oliwan posted:

Leipzig not getting a promotion? Very nice

I never get mad online, but [choose your own adventure]:

1) we're only 7 games into the season, don't jinx things

2) we're already 4 months past the last time when Leipzig did not get a promotion, you slow-rear end swiss gently caress

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Two words: Friedhelm Funkel :twisted:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

It's not really a meltdown imo, he only gets mad for a minute in the middle. Also he's right, which gives negative meltdown points. Relevant question starts at 2:20, "Scheiße" and "Arschlöcher" after 4:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXUxXhYxdI

Much more noteworthy is the superslam at 8:39 by whoever the guy calling the questions is

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Except for the part about Robben being cool and good

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Christ Almighty. gently caress. Just loving gently caress. gently caress.

:poland:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Woah look at Borussia go now that the bad swissman is gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao wtf 4-0 now. RIP Augsburg

• Locked thread