Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Jose posted:

Are bayern really trying to get individual TV deals for bundesliga clubs?

It would hugely benefit them, while loving over basically everyone else, so of course they are trying to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There aren't enough :ironicat: in the world.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

bayern is completely reinvigorated.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

HSV will play decentish to good overall and then they switch into full on hubris mode again. It's a perfect loop.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I know this is confusing for the average Bayernpleb, but there are 17 other teams in the Bundesliga.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

To be fair, a lot of ex-players would probably give those or similar answers. Not to mention that the angle of emotions over tactics gets pushed by a lot of the media covering football. It's still a travesty that most commentators are terribly annoying and most of the so-called experts have no clue what they are talking about.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm not going to read your Guardiola fanfic ephex.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Ingolstadt should be ashamed of considering themselves football players, and whoever that ref was, he should never be anywhere close to a stadium again. What a terrible pile of poo poo this day was.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm really sorry, that you've long lost the feeling of being invested into the game. But I guess that happens when you are a plastic.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

And just out of curiosity, how much of the game did you actually watch?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

maybe you should read my post again

So nothing.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Should have known not to try and talk about the Bundesliga in the Bundesliga thread. Obviously it's only here so that a bunch of plebs can fellate each over their boring club.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

agreed, nobody wants more dortmund plastics.

also It's kinda harsh to call somebody (me) who holds a season card since '99 a plastic tbh

A difference in definition, as a Bayern pleb you automatically also count as a plastic. Sorry to tell you.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

well its fair to say then imo that you are green and stink like fish

Yes.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Klopp, he can even reuse all his "Borusse" merchandise.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

If Klopp is still out of a job by the time Guardiola leaves, I'd say it's all but certain that he will take over.

Also Dunban still melting down over Klopp's Dortmund being able to beat his precious Bayern.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Well, it's not like this was more or less clear from the beginning. 1st place goes to the boring people and whatever happens on 2-18 is the interesting part of the league.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

beer_war posted:

The title was decided before the first kick-off and everyone knew it.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

Götze is out for 3 months.

Abolish international football forever.

Abolish your posting.

Torrannor posted:

At least you should be happy that there's no chance of Klopp succeeding Pep anymore.

Be careful what you wish for.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There's a lot of little things that they could do that would probably lead to better matches instead of changing how to interpret hand.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Oh no, one out of how many loving midfielders is injured for a while, what an incredible loss for Bayern.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Still full with other midfielders.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex revealing his secret love for Dortmund. We all knew that his Bayern fanboying was only a cover up.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Octo1 posted:

Pep out

oh wait

Too little, too late.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I think he was talking about teams that were in the Bundesliga in the last ten years.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

We'll get RB to replace them. So in the end nothing really changed.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Healbot posted:

I can't wait for the resurgence of Heynckes' Bayern with Carletto.

Let's be honest it's van Gaal's Bayern. Heynckes' big contribution was keeping all the players happy, but the actual jump in terms of playquality came during the time of LvG.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

That's actually really sad. On the other hand Bayern is trying their best to make the Bundesliga somewhat interesting again by playing without any defenders.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

AlexF posted:

how fast and dynamic this all could be when players aren't constantly pretending to be hurt

That's just not going to happen as long as clubs like Ingolstadt keep getting the rub by the media.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Anyone in a Bayern shirt is actually the worst.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The funniest thing about all of this is Bayernfans calling the rest delusional.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Infected posted:

The funniest thing about all of this is Bayernfans calling the rest delusional.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

This was cool and good.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

On that note can we spare a moment to talk about how much of a loving garbage team Ingolstadt is? Just constantly trying to get the ref involved so that no actual football can happen.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

A boring end to a boring game.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

1860 is the gift that keeps on giving.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I don't know, even among the usual parade of Bayern dicks, Sammer stood out as a huge rear end in a top hat, so this seems like an overall good thing for München.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Next OP should just be "Bayern will win the league, maybe the relegation will be interesting and fun."

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Remove the Bayern description entirely or replace it with "Nobody cares", since the thread will be about places 2-18. I'd also hold it against Ingolstadt that they didn't actually play football last season and only tried to get the referee to interrupt the game every few seconds.

That aside, stuff looks good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

A known criminal who shouldn't be anywhere near a representative position.

• Locked thread