Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I saw this on Encore Action when I was like seven and then somehow mostly forgot about it. It oooooooowns though. I should really rewatch it, I mostly remember the finale and the scene of Rock chasing Kenichi and Tima and shooting at them (and I only really remember one specific slow-mo shot from the latter scene that looked completely loving awesome).

As soon as I read the thread title I came in to make this exact same post. I remember falling in love with it then, I should definitely rewatch it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread