Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

"In this scene you're going to be all scared and looking at the camera cause the witch is coming"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Benway
Dec 9, 2005

We can't stop here! This is bat country!
Cross my fingers for an appearance by slender pig.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
is a marble hornet like a miniature lawn gnome sort of deal?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

scary stuff! thx OP

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i'm scared shitless

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
slendy man was kickass wicked cool then after years and years the novelty wore off plus u have dumb kids stabbing people over it, the movie comes out at the end of this year and i bet it'll be a huge flop

that being said the clearlakes 44 stuff looks ok so far :gerty:

hope they made some nice money from selling the rights

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
thanks OP, here is my scarecam reaction video of myself watching it

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Does anyone have a link to that one marble hornets where it's a real long video and nothing really happens except for a few seconds the camera gets all fuzzy?

FoglyOgly
Sep 23, 2009

Indubitable Leg posted:

Not sure, plus The Operator didn't really "move" so much just appear, though that could be attributed to video distortion. The old guy (?) rocking in the chair looked like something was up with their face, that or the lighting or the video was distorting it.

He moved a lot more in early MH. And he's pushed open a door before. He's got this weird head-first way of moving (puppetry oog I believe) and that's what it looked like at the end of broadcast 2.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
can't wait to be in the dark or in the park and then catching a glimpse of a business man

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

so scared i poo poo my pants

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Well, it was crap, but at least it was short.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Maldoror posted:

slendy man was kickass wicked cool then after years and years the novelty wore off plus u have dumb kids stabbing people over it, the movie comes out at the end of this year and i bet it'll be a huge flop

that being said the clearlakes 44 stuff looks ok so far :gerty:

hope they made some nice money from selling the rights

Sort of same. Nothing's happening though. Has anyone fired up the wiki to explain these 30 seconds of rapidly changing imagery? i hope it something different than slenderman. Maybe a riff on that Candlecove story?

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
New Broadcast up.

Not a whole lot though we might've gotten an introduction to (possibly) two characters. Noah as some dude with a cane, and New Hoody! someone in a hooded sweatshirt and gloves appearing to be shoplifting something. There seemed to be more video distortion on the unknown person. So maybe something conspiracy/Big Brother related? :tinfoil:

Indubitable Leg fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Aug 9, 2015

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Hello again park gazebo.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
these seem to be well received, but im not sure what the gently caress im watching?

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
This is neat and all but I'd also like the slightest idea as to what the gently caress I am watching.

e:fb

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws-biEwHJ0

Episode 4 is out, a minute or so of nothing to build up to the reveal of Tim.

The Marble Hornets twitter is active again as well, combined with Tim showing up again, I am starting to be less certain that this is not related to Marble Hornets..

edit: there is apparently a lot of ARG poo poo going on, Marblehornets.com is up and has clues, as well as this unlisted video on the CL44 channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfUubwjhI2I

Ash Rose fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Aug 21, 2015

Linear Zoetrope
Nov 28, 2011

A hero must cook
I'm not sure Tim makes it necessarily related to MH, considering they could just be involving themselves in the new production as new characters. Marblehornets.com being active and having Easter eggs like this, an active ARG-y email associated with it, and such are much better smoking guns here.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!

Jsor posted:

I'm not sure Tim makes it necessarily related to MH, considering they could just be involving themselves in the new production as new characters. Marblehornets.com being active and having Easter eggs like this, an active ARG-y email associated with it, and such are much better smoking guns here.
I get that, but that update was super deliberate in hiding who it was until the last few seconds as a reveal.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
who gives a runny poo poo in a truck stop john about this garbage

gas thread ban op

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I don't give a poo poo about this stupid crap bitch

b0bS4get
Apr 3, 2009
Personally I think this thread is more interesting that Marble Hornets. Mainly because for every one post actually about the convoluted bullshit thing, you have 3 or 4 spouting gems like

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I don't give a poo poo about this stupid crap bitch

Phobophilia posted:

thanks OP, here is my scarecam reaction video of myself watching it

Stoic Commie posted:

broadcast #2 = broadcasting poo poo out of my rear end

It would be nice if someone would go into the detail they do with the MH videos to explain the hidden messages in the aforementioned quotes.

b0bS4get fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Aug 21, 2015

Jalumibnkrayal
Apr 16, 2008

Ramrod XTreme
no wifin' in da club. gimme twenty dollaz

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I hope it somewhat ramps up. I ditched Marble Hornets 65 percent of the way through just because it was slow. Oops I don't have patience.

I just hope it turns out Tim didn't kill Jessica. I mean, they left on a decently positive note. No need to go back years later and go 'nope! This also happens btw!!' Assuming it's MH. I hope it's their own twist on something scary. IDK why. Just something different. Lord knows EMH has The Rake territory covered.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Check it out: these guys are amateurish and incompetent filmmakers cashing in on lame internet retards' obsession with the scary Slender Man and you shouldn't give their dumb rear end videos a second thought

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Taking 6 years to tell a childishly simple story about the creepy weird long man is bold groundbreaking filmmaking and not an embarrassing gimmick designed to leave Creepypasta and SCP reading shitheads on the edge of their seats begging for more videos of a flabby man coughing in an abandoned school

b0bS4get
Apr 3, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Taking 6 years to tell a childishly simple story about the creepy weird long man is bold groundbreaking filmmaking and not an embarrassing gimmick designed to leave Creepypasta and SCP reading shitheads on the edge of their seats begging for more videos of a flabby man coughing in an abandoned school

hosed up if true

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Ahahaha people still do this loving garbage.

Go back to your circlejerking subreddit.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
BTW to invoke Twin Peaks and David Lynch in a thread for this puerile garbage is honestly offensive

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
WELP LOOKS LIKE I WONT BE SLEEPING TONIGHT AND I REALLY DID WANT TO DO SO BUT THE SCARY STORY HAS ME LITERALLY IN TERROR FEAR NOW

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

At this point your entire audience is 12 year olds who want to kill each other, countdown until one of these guys turns into the next Aatrek Fogle

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
So is this dumb crap for idiots more popular on 4Chan or 8Chan

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

"Guys if we go to dragon con and do a panel about Marcel Horbuts we can bang all the preteens we want!" - Tim who is alive again based on the spoilers I clicked in this thread

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Indubitable Leg posted:

Stay tuned for more updates about the series and The Broadcasts once they become available!

Im literally steaming in my own juices with anticipation

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I can't wait for more word puzzles and QR codes and Bitcoins and things not happening.

b0bS4get
Apr 3, 2009
I did not even watch the videos because this thread is too scary for me. I'm terrified based on other people's reactions to the videos.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Thanks guys, updated the OP, either the website's acting up for me or I can't find the updates.

I'm guessing Tim was also the person on the phone in the first video, if it's his MH character, maybe they're tracking him. and guessing that tower in the Unlisted video will serve as a setting at some point.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Indubitable Leg posted:

Thanks guys, updated the OP, either the website's acting up for me or I can't find the updates.

I'm guessing Tim was also the person on the phone in the first video, if it's his MH character, maybe they're tracking him.and guessing that tower in the Unlisted video will serve as a setting at some point.
I unspoilered your post because anyone following this crap is brain damaged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Indubitable Leg posted:

I'm guessing Tim was also the person on the phone in the first video, if it's his MH character, maybe they're tracking him. and guessing that tower in the Unlisted video will serve as a setting at some point.

Retard

• Locked thread